The Title Race

Remove this Banner Ad

:)

No thanks. I've seen all ours and they are pretty nice. No dust on them either!

You're aware that LFC's trophy room is a tourist attraction aren't you? People all over the world go to Anfield just to see it and some have been known to spend the better part of a day there taking it all in.

All? What is it total. Like 4 or 5 cups :D

As I said if you want to see a European Cup, come to Anfield. Their is one permanently on display.

And the best part is United fans need to part with 20 pounds of their hard earned for entry to the Anfield museum just to see the trophy SAF won in 1999 :)

Lolz.

If you want to see what a European Cup looks like, come to Anfield, we have one permanently on display, because you know, we've won it 5 times. We've also won more League Cups than you, oh and more UEFA Cups than you, oh and more League titles than you.

Have a lovely day :)
I was obviously talking about recent success. We've torn strips off you (and most other teams) for a decade now, so it's cool for you to get one back. :)

We've torn strips off you (and most other teams) for a decade now,

?

soccer-uefa-champions-league-semi-final-second-leg-liverpool-v-chelsea-anfield-4-390x285.jpg

agger_468x357.jpg

Do I need to spell it out?

Since 2004:

Chelsea
3 League titles
1 Champions League
4 FA Cups
2 League Cups
1 Europa League

Liverpool
1 Champions League
1 FA Cup
1 League Cup

You were the one who talked about our trophy cabinet and how we apparently don't know how a real trophy looks like, yet our trophy room would dwarf yours

No need to clutch at straws, you can keep sounding like a pathetic Chelsea supporter, we'll just keep laughing at ya

And tearing strips off us? I seem to remember we won a few trophies at your expense, but keep up the trolling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were the one who talked about our trophy cabinet and how we apparently don't know how a real trophy looks like, yet our trophy room would dwarf yours

No need to clutch at straws, you can keep sounding like a pathetic Chelsea supporter, we'll just keep laughing at ya

And tearing strips off us? I seem to remember we won a few trophies at your expense, but keep up the trolling
Might want to revisit my OP.

Quote unquote.
it'll be good for their fans to see what a proper trophy looks like again.

Again being the key word there, dude. It's been a while between drinks for you, that's a fact. No need to get touchy about it.

In all seriousness, I've said many times on here that Gerrard is my favourite non Chelsea player. I'll be really happy for him, if nothing else.
You may notice my avatar. I hope we do it for him. For the 96, for every Liverpool fan out there. For everyone. For Manchester United fans. For Fergie.

For everyone! Cmon boys!

You may notice my avatar. I hope we do it for him. For the 96, for every Liverpool fan out there. For everyone. For Manchester United fans. For Fergie.

For everyone! Cmon boys!
Dunno about everyone, but I'm with you on Stevie G, the United fans and Fergie. :D

Again being the key word there, dude. It's been a while between drinks for you, that's a fact. No need to get touchy about it.

Go back and read my response

I'm sure the lads at the club are alright with what a trophy looks like, they look at it everyday in the trophy cabinet, many times what Chelsea can conjure

Proper trophies are everywhere at Anfield, my friend, far more than Chelsea will ever have. We stare at them everyday, I'm pretty sure the lads know how they look like

Then you backpedaled and went with this

I was obviously talking about recent success.

No you weren't, you made a dumb trolling statement and tried to go back on it, wrong on both counts. Enough with the trolling, you have been embarrassing your club, not that your club needs help with people embarrassing it

Apparently when Rafa started managing Chelsea JT pulled him aside and said "listen Rafa this isn't Anfield, you have to do things the Chelsea way". Rafa's response: "I can tell it isn't Anfield John. I've taken a look in the trophy room"!!!

Go back and read my response

Proper trophies are everywhere at Anfield, my friend, far more than Chelsea will ever have. We stare at them everyday, I'm pretty sure the lads know how they look like

Then you backpedaled and went with this

No you weren't, you made a dumb trolling statement and tried to go back on it, wrong on both counts. Enough with the trolling, you have been embarrassing your club, not that your club needs help with people embarrassing it
At least we have been creating history not constantly reliving it.

Anyway I've had enough of reading page after page of your meltdowns. It's getting tiresome.

Cooldude, honestly, what are you even arguing about? There's nothing to argue. There's no back-pedalling and no trolling going on, dunno where you're pulling any of that from either. I made a half hearted remark and you've taken it like I attacked the soul of your club haha.

Switch the laptop off for a day and lie down for a bit or something, you really need to chill out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back