The Title Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Mou bragged earlier in the season about Lukaku taking points off his rivals and then he gets done by Borini.

haha the irony in that is hilarious. good work typeclub!!

EDIT: Don't forget agent Assaidi who destroyed Chelsea earlier on in the season. Think he also took points off Everton as well, we've done well with our loanees this season :)

haha the irony in that is hilarious. good work typeclub!!

EDIT: Don't forget agent Assaidi who destroyed Chelsea earlier on in the season. Think he also took points off Everton as well, we've done well with our loanees this season :)

What has happened with him? Is he still playing for Stoke, haven't heard his name for a while.

If Chelsea beat us I think City win the league. I think City will win out. So we need to win out too or at the very least obviously 2 wins and a draw.

A win is so huge against Chelsea. If we manage to get our 12th on the spin. I can almost start to believe we will do it!

Would love for Palace to upset the apple cart on Sunday though. Sucks that we play before them though. But if we win, it ramps up the pressure on them. Lose though and it will give them a huge boost.

I cant take this stress.

If Chelsea beat us I think City win the league. I think City will win out. So we need to win out too or at the very least obviously 2 wins and a draw.

A win is so huge against Chelsea. If we manage to get our 12th on the spin. I can almost start to believe we will do it!

Would love for Palace to upset the apple cart on Sunday though. Sucks that we play before them though. But if we win, it ramps up the pressure on them. Lose though and it will give them a huge boost.

I cant take this stress.

And it does not matter how many times you are in the position, the tension is always unbelievable. Its the best time of the football season (until this season for me anyways)

And it does not matter how many times you are in the position, the tension is always unbelievable. Its the best time of the football season (until this season for me anyways)
Different levels of stress bro. Your lot won almost every year, so if you didnt win, oh well, we will next year. We havent won for 24 years. It's gut wrenching stuff.

Hopefully this is the change over. We had the 70's and 80's, you had the 90's and 00's now we can have the 10's and 20's. Cheers bro.

Also each year we did not win it, I wondered if this was the end of our domination. You just never know when the journey will be over.

I have had 4 periods when I was sure it was done - When Abramovic went to Chelsea, when we got the Glazers, when City got their owners and now

Also each year we did not win it, I wondered if this was the end of our domination. You just never know when the journey will be over.

I have had 4 periods when I was sure it was done - When Abramovic went to Chelsea, when we got the Glazers, when City got their owners and now
The three previous times you had SAF though so it was never over. I knew United's dominance would never end until he retired. I rejoiced the day he retired. Then nearly choked on my champagne when he told us all it was Moyes taking over. SAF was brilliant and even though throughout his years in charge he was challenged and knocked off by some great Arsenal sides, Chelsea sides. Then of Blackburn in their freak season and City's recent emergence. I always knew they would be there or thereabouts because of him.

Now. Your 4th time of thinking it could be all over, it could really be all over. No more SAF. Chelsea and City $$ and Liverpool's reemergence with IMO an outstanding young manager.

But yeah to get all the way back round to the point. The stress is unbearable. Id give absolutely anything for 3 points against Chelsea. If we get three points, I will truly believe for the first time all season that we will win the title!

The three previous times you had SAF though so it was never over. I knew United's dominance would never end until he retired. I rejoiced the day he retired. Then nearly choked on my champagne when he told us all it was Moyes taking over. SAF was brilliant and even though throughout his years in charge he was challenged and knocked off by some great Arsenal sides, Chelsea sides. Then of Blackburn in their freak season and City's recent emergence. I always knew they would be there or thereabouts because of him.

Now. Your 4th time of thinking it could be all over, it could really be all over. No more SAF. Chelsea and City $$ and Liverpool's reemergence with IMO an outstanding young manager.

But yeah to get all the way back round to the point. The stress is unbearable. Id give absolutely anything for 3 points against Chelsea. If we get three points, I will truly believe for the first time all season that we will win the title!

You will no doubt understand that I hope you don't get the 3 points you desperately want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it ends rather quickly, well it did in Liverpool's case - Souness! All of a sudden teams came to Anfield with a belief that they could get something out of the game, very similar to what Moyes did to Old Trafford's aura this season.
See you challenging again in 24 years guys!:p

I think you can easily count us out now. No Cech or Terry, Mourinho wants the Champions League.
Well a lot has to go right for them. I believe and dont quote me on this that City need to at least lose or draw one of their remaining four games and they need Liverpool to lose two of their three remaining games and they need to win all their remaining fixtures to win the league.

Probably not going to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back