The Title Race

Remove this Banner Ad

I only have a strong hatred for Spurs, United and Chelsea.

I like Liverpool but hate their supporters.

I also dislike the way City have bought success but their players and manager are very likeable.

I don't mind Everton, Newcastle, Southampton, Villa and West Ham.

Don't care for the rest.

I hate United more than any other club - mainly because of their fans and all the ridiculous bullshit that goes their way.

Stoke and Spurs probably even come to think of it.

Not really big on Chelsea.

Liverpool I really like under Rodgers (hated them for ages due to the 2001 FA Cup - I am talking a good 10 years)

City I find difficult to hate because I like so many of their players. Am a fan of Pellegrini too.

I detest Man Utd. Arrogant tosser Fergie with his gum chewing... and lets not mention how he was a really sore loser. So glad he's retired and watching his empire crumble!

I can tolerate Chelsea though Mourinho can be a prick sometimes.

Don't really care about anyone else.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I hate United more than any other club - mainly because of their fans and all the ridiculous bullshit that goes their way.

Stoke and Spurs probably even come to think of it.

Not really big on Chelsea.

Liverpool I really like under Rodgers (hated them for ages due to the 2001 FA Cup - I am talking a good 10 years)

City I find difficult to hate because I like so many of their players. Am a fan of Pellegrini too.

Birmingham?

They are irrelevant atm.

When I saw your name Hull are in the list too. Not really big on any Fat Sam side either, used to hate Blackburn and Bolton back in the day.

Actually funny you say that, in 08/09-09/10 I absolutely despised Arsenal whenever we played you, and we seemed to have a bit of rivalry back then. Back to liking them now.

You're just jealous you never got to experience our long ball game week in week out.

What are you talking about? Arsenal love the long ball. They were doing it all game against us. Boring side.

I only have a strong hatred for Spurs, United and Chelsea.

I like Liverpool but hate their supporters.

I also dislike the way City have bought success but their players and manager are very likeable.

I don't mind Everton, Newcastle, Southampton, Villa and West Ham.

Don't care for the rest.

Is the argument that a club has bought success and therefore does not deserve it or should be disliked really hold any water? Manchester United post the Fergusson Youth players have bought all of their success, and they probably bought those youth players as well. All the top teams have bought their success to a degree except maybe Athelitco at the moment which is an amazing effort.

Just because Chelsea and Man City stated spending shitloads of cash a whole lot later do they really deserve any less respect? They are just trying to catch up to exactly what all the successful clubs have been doing for a lot longer :confused:

danny-welbeck-uk-01.jpg

Is the argument that a club has bought success and therefore does not deserve it or should be disliked really hold any water? Manchester United post the Fergusson Youth players have bought all of their success, and they probably bought those youth players as well. All the top teams have bought their success to a degree except maybe Athelitco at the moment which is an amazing effort.

Just because Chelsea and Man City stated spending shitloads of cash a whole lot later do they really deserve any less respect? They are just trying to catch up to exactly what all the successful clubs have been doing for a lot longer :confused:

That's how I see it. Every club has at one stage relied on a benefactor to get to where they now are. I've said it here before Sunderland were once known as the Bank of England club, Everton the Mersey Millionaires. Liverpool got the bulk of their success during the period they were funded by Littlewoods, United would have folded twice if not for businessmen saving them. Tony Adams attributes one of Arsenals greatest periods to Danny Fizman who financed contract renewals for the likes of Bergkamp etc.

Supporters from these clubs use the "yeah, we've spent a lot, but it was out money" line all the time. But none of them would have the resources they have without having been given a leg up by a businessman or investor over the years.

I only hope that in a few years time when we are running at a profit, that City fans don't look down at other clubs for doing exactly the same as we have done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems people are just racist (might be harsh but there it is). Arsenal, LFC and ManU owned by yanky billionaires.... nothing to say?

Russians and Arabs not so popular in this period of time.

Seems people are just racist (might be harsh but there it is). Arsenal, LFC and ManU owned by yanky billionaires.... nothing to say?

Probably more to do with Abramovic's mafia connections.

What a pointless & ridiculous post, not a harsh comment from you, just plain stupid.

I don't think it's that stupid. I'm just trying to see what's changed, as mentioned before money has been pumped into clubs for decades but only now people seem to have a problem with it.

It's stupid because all our "predjudices" & "hatreds" are purely because of club loyalties & nothing else, in fact modern football clubs are probably the most multi cultural, & racially diverse organizations anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back