Remove this Banner Ad

IQ3

Premium Platinum
Feb 1, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Just started watching this the other day. and though it is far-fetched I am really enjoying it. I've watched all episodes and Arrow and though they have a similar feel, in my opinion The Tomorrow People is done much better.

Any one else been watching it?

Yeah been watching

If you spend more than a second thinking about a plot hole, the whole thing would come crashing down, but it's definitely fun

Yeah been watching

If you spend more than a second thinking about a plot hole, the whole thing would come crashing down, but it's definitely fun
Yeah it went through my mind but averted it quickly don't worry. I just hope they have an idea of where to lead this onto, too many times I watch a series and my season 2/3 it is clear they had no idea where to go with it.

I found out about this show a couple of weeks ago and proceeded to watch 18 episodes in 1 week. New episode available now, will watch that later tonight. I quite enjoy this show and while there's only 2 more episodes to go, I really hope they don't cancel it. Because I've read reports online saying its odds of survival aren't looking good and could get cancelled after 1 season :/

She was very confident the call was coming between the time she informed him and the time the security arrived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same. So we just had the finale ep of the season and I'd say it was an okay ending. They have definitely set the show up for a 2nd season if it comes about. The one thing I was surprised with was that they actually killed Roger as I was sure they would find a way to make him survive. I'm glad they didn't kill off Kara as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back