The Toon Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dummett getting carved up by Zaha and arguably at fault for both goals. Surely we can give Mbabu another run?

Take off Perez at half time for Lascelles.

Result? Palace 4-1 up within a minute of the second half. We are so bad. :(

eeeeeeuuuuuurrrrrrggggghhhhhhh. mclaren surely done...

Maybe make a move for Moyes? Players don't seem to care. Not all McClaren's fault but he's had enough time and we're no better than we were before he came sadly.

aye. they're definitely not playing for him. we've conceded 34 in 13 games. we're in strife. moyes can't do any worse than mcclaren at the minute. if we don't change it up we're down.

We're in definite trouble. Unless the manager is a big name who can inspire and lift the team (Vieria, De Boer...) I'm not sure we'll see much change with the current players.

In January they need to start buying proven PL players and not just people with 'potential'.

So much wrong with the club, what a shambles.

Shearer summed it up pretty well.

“It’s very difficult to sum up Newcastle’s plight in 30 seconds but I am going to try.

“You cannot coach players who don’t want to be coached, who are not good enough.

“They have got too many Monday to Friday players, good in training but don’t want to perform on a Saturday

“From the manager’s point of view, I don’t see a plan. I didn’t see a plan 3 weeks ago at Bournemouth I didn’t see a plan last week against Leicester and I certainly did not see a plan today to stop the opposition.

“Recruitment, the guys in charge of recruiting players have got away with it for such a long time now at Newcastle because the players they have signed are just not good enough, simple.

“Apart from that…it’s great.”

Honestly with Liverpool up next, I'd try a completely different team. No point sticking with the same useless formation/lineup.

Out: Colo - in Lascelles.
Out: Dummett - in Mbabu.
Out: Anita - in De Jong.

---------------------Elliott------------------
Janmaat--Lascelles--Mbemba--Mbabu
------------Colback--Sissoko--------------
Perez-----------De Jong----------Wijinaldum
------------------Cisse/Mitro---------------

Also, seen a few people mention Nolan is available. I'd have him back as a player/coach to try and sort out the dressing room. Would rather someone like Nolan come on with 15mins to play than Gouffran.

Oh it gets better. Williamson recalled from loan due to an injury to Lascelles - we are really up the poop creek! :$

Give satko and mbabu a run out. Inject some passion. Start de Jong bench colo and sissoko. Mitrovic up top.

Elliot
Janmaat mbemba satko mbabu
Wijnaldum colback
de Jong
Perez Mitro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical Toon. Pulling something out of nothing. 1shot on target, 2-0 win over an inform side. Go figure lol.
uploadfromtaptalk1449432264425.jpg

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Lol...whatever the tea lady is giving the players at half time these days, it's working a treat!

Mitrovic and Perez with the goals. Perez's right at the death as well. 2 massive wins on the trot now!
uploadfromtaptalk1450035338686.jpg

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back