The Toon Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Toon lineup
krul
janmaat willo colo dummett
sissoko tiote colback
obertan cisse gouffran

Substitutes: Rob Elliot , Massadio Haidara , Vurnon Anita , Sammy Ameobi , Remy Cabella , Ayoze Perez , Emmanuel Riviere

Cabella called up to the France squad and replaced by Obertan. That'll do his confidence a world of good.

Why not have Riviere in next to Cisse?

Please be Pardew's last game in charge!

Tactical genius that man.
Colback to murder Jonjoh
Obertan the hattrick.
Cabella and Riviere to score from off the bench.
5-1 to bring up season's first win.:D
Pardew given contract extension.:p

Obertan should have done better but at least looked lively.

Straight down the other end and Swansea score. lol.

Yup he's there with that ugly little frog-rodent sitting next to him.

Surely even he'll be able to tell that we looked devoid of ideas and tactics? Looking very ordinary out there...as it's been for pretty much most of 2014!

There appears to be a positive here.
We are that s**t and so impotent in attack that Swansea are becoming complacent.
Gives us a chance to steal something if anyone's got the spirit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There appears to be a positive here.
We are that s**t and so impotent in attack that Swansea are becoming complacent.
Gives us a chance to steal something if anyone's got the spirit?

Maybe that is Pardew's plan, lull them into a false sense of security and then unleash the scary attacking talents of Williamson going forward, Obertan and Dummett to snag a few goals. :D

With that sort of luck you could tell your accountant your income was $400 thou/yr from Lotto.
No they have at least stuck at it.
Swansea could have buried us and haven't so it's all there to play for 2nd half.

I'm so confused. I want Pardew out and I think a loss is the best result to achieve that but on the other hand, I can't help getting caught up in wanting to win. :confused:

Don't be confused Newcy,we don't want to be relegated.
Shelvey and Bonnie need to be crushed.
Dyer floating through the air would be OK too.
Faaaarking Routledge.....like shelling peas.:mad:

I think relegation is a certainty under Pardew. October and still searching for our first win in the league.

Cashley needs to pull the trigger before its too late.

Of course it had to be a former player to score against us as well. Sigh.

Ameobi on for Gouffran. Read Gouffran is the most subbed player at the club. Hard to imagine he was a striker when we signed him but now he's become basically a defensive winger under Pardew. Offers not much going forward these days. At least puts in a shift but sad to see him regressing from the player he was when he first jetted into Toon :(

This idiot Pardew seems to believe defences can only be unlocked from the wings.
We need someone playing the Number 10 role.
Nobody is playing the playmaker role.
I know that's what we got de Jong for but someone's still got to be there.
Stick Ben Arfa in there....oh hang on...

This idiot Pardew seems to believe defences can only be unlocked from the wings.
We need someone playing the Number 10 role.
Nobody is playing the playmaker role.
I know that's what we got de Jong for but someone's still got to be there.
Stick Ben Arfa in there....oh hang on...

Why not give Armstrong a chance? 2 assists in the league cup playing in the number 10 role. Oh wait, not even on the bench! :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back