10:57

Comment From docker
That Freo player to WC still on?
10:58
phpcha1bpbarra.jpg
Adrian Barich:
Just re-signed with Freo.

Last edited:

Didn't know where to put this but spoke to two ex-recruiters for Collingwood (wa-recruiting) on sat and sun and one of them said they were desperately trying to convince the coll list manager to recruit Ballas when he was in the draft. List manager thought he was too short to succeed in the AFL. Lucky.

the list manager at collingwood said ballas was too short? with blair, kennedy, thomas and elliot around the same mark, i think they sure changed their tune

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can differ all you like. He is over-rated at this point of his career.

Hang on, thought we were discussing if he was a KPP or not? But anyway, he's been a lot better than Taberner so regardless of him regularly trying to give himself whiplash he WOULD have been handy to our team if Freo had drafted him.

Hang on, thought we were discussing if he was a KPP or not? But anyway, he's been a lot better than Taberner so regardless of him regularly trying to give himself whiplash he WOULD have been handy to our team if Freo had drafted him.

So would a million other players. Yawn.

haha wow, good argument. You got me there.

Someone's got a bad case of Mondayitis.
Been on this board for too many years. Bit like me with Clarke, when people on here get something in their heads it goes on endlessly. No offense and would love to debate it with you but i am seriously over him and he isn't worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back