Media The Turncoat's Call

If you were force to move to any existing club other than your own, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea what the thread title even means. But let's call it writer's block.

It's the off-season for some.

And with the off-season comes one of my favourite times of year...UNRESTRICTED PLAYER MOVEMENT WOOO. :thumbsu:

So anyway, not everybody is a fantasy turncoat. But I would like to pose the hypothetical. IF you had to move to any existing club (that isn't the one you play for now) who would it be?? Vote, and maybe let us know why that would be the club you would go to if you had to move.

It would be best if you left out the typical "I would ever leave my club, but..." or "not answering because it won't happen" or any of that crap. We all understand it is a hypothetical.

Also, ignore expansion for the purpose of this poll. Simple: Which current club would you move to if forced to move, and why?

Not any of them!
It was him --->

droopy.jpg

For the record, i'd choose the Demons.

There's something romantic about the notion of heading back to where it all started. The club's historical lack of success matches mine (although, they are in finals now so maybe they have outgrown me).

They have a good range of unique posters and don't seem like a spammy club.

There are a few clubs that contain more posters that I really enjoy in the league, but I feel as if there are certain posters I would rather play against than with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think i would head off to the Gumbies.
ABH has been a beacon there this season and has got things back on track nicely.

So going from a premiership last season with peterss as captain to a first week of the finals loss with ABH in charge is getting the club back on track?

37214886.jpg

Clever plan here okeydoke7.

See who's interested in joining the Royals with "hypotheticals". ;)
Partly, but not quite.

It actually offers EVERY club the chance to see who selects them as their "next best." It just gets people talking about off-season movement and may be a catalyst for some clubs to target posters they may not have considered.

Maybe it's actually my way of convincing the Demons to recruit me now they are successful and all.

But it's not :p

For the record, i'd choose the Demons.

There's something romantic about the notion of heading back to where it all started. The club's historical lack of success matches mine (although, they are in finals now so maybe they have outgrown me).

They have a good range of unique posters and don't seem like a spammy club.

There are a few clubs that contain more posters that I really enjoy in the league, but I feel as if there are certain posters I would rather play against than with.
So I'll send you a PM?

There's only three teams I feel I would ever consider playing for should I ever feel my time is up at the Dragons (despite liking particular posters enormously in the ones that remain).

They all know who they are.

I feel the team that helps me achieve the true existence of RUB POWER is the front runner.

As I said when I was on the podcast, if I was going to move it would probably back to the Demons.

Me personally, I don't want to be one of those guys that ends up playing for 5 different teams.
I share this view mate. We're in the same boat on that one.

Partly, but not quite.

It actually offers EVERY club the chance to see who selects them as their "next best." It just gets people talking about off-season movement and may be a catalyst for some clubs to target posters they may not have considered.

Maybe it's actually my way of convincing the Demons to recruit me now they are successful and all.

But it's not :p
I already know the answer to the Dragons though, so it doesn't help us at all.

I might add though, if anyone chooses the Dragons I'll be mightily surprised.

Back