Media The Turncoat's Call

If you were force to move to any existing club other than your own, which one would it be?

• Total voters
Thanks for confirming my post about the arrogance
And what is wrong with being arrogant in this league? It is what the league thrives off.

Just because we are better than you doesn't mean you have to bring us back to your level. Climb and be on our level, but hell we know that will never happen.

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD
Complaining???? We simply pointed out you were s**t an so far nothing that has happened in the past week has led me to believe otherwise.

Typical Wonder attitude expecting the opposition to dedicate time and effort to change their opinions....... That's funny!!

Typical Wonder attitude expecting the opposition to dedicate time and effort to change their opinions....... That's funny!!
Anyways I had already wasted a week of my world talking to you muppets last week.

Gonna watch Port so jerk amongst yourself Wonders

The sounds of a defeated man man.....

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
At least one I would has it a guess
Do you mean, hazard a guess? Just trying to understand what you're saying :)
Who seriously cares? Its a fantasy game with no contracts or anything an posters are free to go where they please in the off season.

But it does prove my theory of Gumbies can't retain quality posters.
umm
He likes the wonders better no surprises.

Gumbies culture is shot.
So if you don't care, why are you caring enough to fire off shots?

Do you mean, hazard a guess? Just trying to understand what you're saying :)
umm
So if you don't care, why are you caring enough to fire off shots?
Because I can. Plain and simple really.

I have no grievances with players leaving during the off season as it is written into the rules you can come and go as you please on the off season. I don't like when captains get all protective and sooky about posters leaving. It's a part of the game do some recruiting yourself and find players that fill a void and want to come to your club. Don't whinge and bitch that posters are leaving and then don't do anything about it.

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD

I have no grievances with players leaving during the off season as it is written into the rules you can come and go as you please on the off season. I don't like when captains get all protective and sooky about posters leaving. It's a part of the game do some recruiting yourself and find players that fill a void and want to come to your club. Don't whinge and bitch that posters are leaving and then don't do anything about it.

If the above is referring to me then please find any post that shows I was sooky about it?

I said I was disappointed but also quoted that its part of Quooty

If its not then carry on

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC

Yep I get that. But you said nobody cares, then shot off at the GGs like you do care. You just need to decide whether you care or not.
Danoz - RookieListed posted "The real question is how many of these will actually happen".

Because I knew he was leaving due to a PM I received from him "I then said At least 1 I would has it a guess"

Nothing more than that
Yes, I get that too, but the phrase is "hazard a guess" not "has it a guess". #amirite beez ?

If the above is referring to me then please find any post that shows I was sooky about it?

I said I was disappointed but also quoted that its part of Quooty

If its not then carry on
Not necessarily at you but also possibly :p

Just a friendly reminder to everyone.

Yep I get that. But you said nobody cares, then shot off at the GGs like you do care. You just need to decide whether you care or not.
Yes, I get that too, but the phrase is "hazard a guess" not "has it a guess". #amirite beez ?
I don't care no.

Shooting off at the gumbies has nothing to with caring or not its just they are the gumbies.

Sep 28, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Redskins,NUFC, Bruins, Rays,Gumbies
Not necessarily at you but also possibly :p

Just a friendly reminder to everyone.

I don't care no.

Shooting off at the gumbies has nothing to with caring or not its just they are the gumbies.
Crowey people can come and go as they please but if you aren't up front about it then that's when I have have a problem.

It's all about perspective really.

You come in here, reveal that a Gumbie is leaving to the Wonders, which I don't know why since that is revealing PMs.

You then feel the need to write stuff about being used as a "stepping stone". Talkig about how the player "denied" leaving. You then state the whole process is "disappointing" since you "took the player in and treated him well".

If its not whinging, it's certainly dramatic. In fact, it could be construed as whinging and pretty much an attack, said player had to come in and defend himself.

Sep 28, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
It's all about perspective really.

You come in here, reveal that a Gumbie is leaving to the Wonders, which I don't know why since that is revealing PMs.

You then feel the need to write stuff about being used as a "stepping stone". Talkig about how the player "denied" leaving. You then state the whole process is "disappointing" since you "took the player in and treated him well".

If its not whinging, it's certainly dramatic. In fact, it could be construed as whinging and pretty much an attack, said player had to come in and defend himself.
Knew it wouldn't be long before you just had to jump up and defend the wonders honour freshy. Where's the other sheep Jim Bob and speck?
It's not perspective it's a fact that someone was asked point blank are you leaving. The answer given is not the end result. No issues so far as he left, we will all move on and despite what Crowey pointed out recruitment hasn't been an issue for us. The issue I have is he wasn't upfront. If it's as you guys say and changing clubs isn't a big deal (which it shouldn't be) why the need for someone to lie about it?

Knew it wouldn't be long before you just had to jump up and defend the wonders honour freshy. Where's the other sheep Jim Bob and speck?
It's not perspective it's a fact that someone was asked point blank are you leaving. The answer given is not the end result. No issues so far as he left, we will all move on and despite what Crowey pointed out recruitment hasn't been an issue for us. The issue I have is he wasn't upfront. If it's as you guys say and changing clubs isn't a big deal (which it shouldn't be) why the need for someone to lie about it?
I won't be answering that. I have nothing to do with it, but if you want to figure it out, maybe take it to a PM first.

The fact that you need to bring the issue into a public thread, means that you have a problem with it. Or you, and your captain, have no class or sense, to actually do it privately, particularly when it involves another player.

Thirdly, no need to attack and call them sheep. This proves once again, that you take things too seriously in the match threads. Stuff that happens in match threads, usually stay there for a reason.

Sep 28, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I won't be answering that. I have nothing to do with it, but if you want to figure it out, maybe take it to a PM first.

The fact that you need to bring the issue into a public thread, means that you have a problem with it. Or you, and your captain, have no class or sense, to actually do it privately, particularly when it involves another player.

Thirdly, no need to attack and call them sheep. This proves once again, that you take things too seriously in the match threads. Stuff that happens in match threads, usually stay there for a reason.
Attacking is the forte of you blokes, sorry.
I've already stated a couple of times what I have a problem with.

Last edited:

The Jet

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Mar 25, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Hey Wacky Tiger fancy seeing you down at Alberton this weekend.

If I had to select, it would be out of 2 clubs only. Others don't interest me and never will. Well that's a lie, a 3rd club does, but only very very slightly.

One of those 3 clubs didn't make the finals & the other 2 clubs are still in the finals. Well they are until atleast tonight!

So you could not find one hey :)

Lucky you Wonders don't deflect ;)
Well tbh it wasn't directed at you I have seen plenty of times before and no I'm not going way back to find these instances.

Strobe.gif

The Filth Wizard approaching the Royals leadership group and being rejected

Back