Media The Turncoat's Call

If you were force to move to any existing club other than your own, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't be answering that. I have nothing to do with it, but if you want to figure it out, maybe take it to a PM first.

The fact that you need to bring the issue into a public thread, means that you have a problem with it. Or you, and your captain, have no class or sense, to actually do it privately, particularly when it involves another player.

Thirdly, no need to attack and call them sheep. This proves once again, that you take things too seriously in the match threads. Stuff that happens in match threads, usually stay there for a reason.

To be honest, as long as it stays within the realms of the mighty SFA then it's cool by me. It's an SFA things, so it should stay here.

Hey Wacky Tiger fancy seeing you down at Alberton this weekend.

If I had to select, it would be out of 2 clubs only. Others don't interest me and never will. Well that's a lie, a 3rd club does, but only very very slightly.

One of those 3 clubs didn't make the finals & the other 2 clubs are still in the finals. Well they are until atleast tonight!
What you draging me into this for??? No reason to head to Alberton this weekend or any time soon :confused:

There's a question I need to ask and it's SFA related.

A question for MannumPower spookism Member of One PAFC Gee Dub beez Bengwatkins and whoever else for both clubs ...

How come Baghdad Bombers and Swamprats both had their Mad Mondays in the Alberton Hotel?!

I was drunk during Swamprats mad monday so I didn't take too much notice, but I did notice those who were there!.

A question for MannumPower spookism Member of One PAFC Gee Dub beez Bengwatkins and whoever else for both clubs ...

How come Baghdad Bombers and Swamprats both had their Mad Mondays in the Alberton Hotel?!

I was drunk during Swamprats mad monday so I didn't take too much notice, but I did notice those who were there!.
You're always drunk!

You are just the life of the party. Watch out for you at the pub! You're a bit out of control!

Ugh.

RL for Wonders captaincy!

We all know any Gumby approached by the Wonders ends up as captain and brings about a premiership because the Wonders are inept since their co-captaincy model capitulated like the bitches they secretly are. (see; Duggan) Looking at the converse with Wonders to the Gumbies you have pete way back when and at the helm after recruiting myself to bring about the first flag for the club in 9 seasons + creating some tasty sim history in the process. Gumbies have taken everything the people here have thrown at us, prospered in the end and despite some of us being cut down in the process will go from strength to strength because we're a goddamn family.

But yeah, we is s**t. Sit back and recline your zimmer frame crowie whilst we fix your club for you and bring it back into some semblance of a well run unit. Don't worry about your secession planning PVF, we got this s**t. :thumbsu:

Short of walking away, which surprise I'm going to do. Furies & Roys because they're just filled primarily with good people having a laugh, the rest of you take s**t far too seriously sometimes.

I had also considered the Dragons, though primarily just so I could knife some stalwarts, rebrand if the Flagons and open a chain of pubs.

We all know any Gumby approached by the Wonders ends up as captain and brings about a premiership because the Wonders are inept since their co-captaincy model capitulated like the bitches they secretly are. (see; Duggan) Looking at the converse with Wonders to the Gumbies you have pete way back when and at the helm after recruiting myself to bring about the first flag for the club in 9 seasons + creating some tasty sim history in the process. Gumbies have taken everything the people here have thrown at us, prospered in the end and despite some of us being cut down in the process will go from strength to strength because we're a goddamn family.

But yeah, we is s**t. Sit back and recline your zimmer frame crowie whilst we fix your club for you and bring it back into some semblance of a well run unit. Don't worry about your secession planning PVF, we got this s**t. :thumbsu:

Short of walking away, which surprise I'm going to do. Furies & Roys because they're just filled primarily with good people having a laugh, the rest of you take s**t far too seriously sometimes.

I had also considered the Dragons, though primarily just so I could knife some stalwarts, rebrand if the Flagons and open a chain of pubs.
Co-captaincy won us a flag.

2 ex gumbies won flags before the gumbies as a team won one.

We always have been and always will be a lot better than the gumbies just face that fact.

How are your s17 finals going? Yeah didn't think. May want to break that glass and reach for plan zzz because plans a to zzy haven't worked for the gumbies yet.

We decided to have a shared Mad Monday so that you could continue to put feelers out at other clubs. Had any luck yet? o_O

Would you consider Las Vegas?;)

Strobe.gif

The Filth Wizard approaching the Royals leadership group and being rejected

I can't see what you posted but I know what you're doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh turn it up you Wonders love complaining about the Gumbies. You dedicated the last match thread to it or do you suffer from selective memory loss
Sounds to me someones doing a lion share of the whinging for the Gumbies. How's after finals? And that streak?

We decided to have a shared Mad Monday so that you could continue to put feelers out at other clubs. Had any luck yet? o_O

And why would I need to do that? You and a couple of others must have a bad memory. I know this was a s**t season but come on mate, think back to the last few weeks and to an earlier podcast.

And why would I need to do that?
Not entirely sure, but we may or may not have hired someone to follow you around...
Inspector_gadget-8970605.jpg

You and a couple of others must have a bad memory.
Memory? What memory? And you are...? o_O

I know this was a s**t season but come on mate, think back to the last few weeks and to an earlier podcast.

Yeah, s**t I was funny in it, aahh, good times ;)

Co-captaincy won us a flag.

2 ex gumbies won flags before the gumbies as a team won one.

We always have been and always will be a lot better than the gumbies just face that fact.

How are your s17 finals going? Yeah didn't think. May want to break that glass and reach for plan zzz because plans a to zzy haven't worked for the gumbies yet.

Since;adverb / period of time crowie has NFI existed
"For the reason that" otherwise known as "from then, until now" or "after whatever you did worth a mention"
Since crowie and clarkey unclenched and buggered off, the Wonders have been under the watchful thumb of Gumbies who have taken them to flags like the bosses Gumbies are.

Last English lesson you get, I'll expect a report shredded and thrown at someone with gusto. Also, lalalala not listening /rewriting history / basking glory / current SFA events; Wha? Silly birdy.

Would you consider Las Vegas?;)

Only if I get a patsy to show up Yogi, a barber for my moustache to make it even more schmick than it is and a 10 gallon hat for fisticuffs and buxom wenches. Then my good man, I will rig it in my favour, end up not joining you and escape in some manner of open top convertable.

Since;adverb / period of time crowie has NFI existed
"For the reason that" otherwise known as "from then, until now" or "after whatever you did worth a mention"
Since crowie and clarkey unclenched and buggered off, the Wonders have been under the watchful thumb of Gumbies who have taken them to flags like the bosses Gumbies are.

Last English lesson you get, I'll expect a report shredded and thrown at someone with gusto. Also, lalalala not listening /rewriting history / basking glory / current SFA events; Wha? Silly birdy.

Only if I get a patsy to show up Yogi, a barber for my moustache to make it even more schmick than it is and a 10 gallon hat for fisticuffs and buxom wenches. Then my good man, I will rig it in my favour, end up not joining you and escape in some manner of open top convertable.

I don't know if that's a yes or a no :(

This is proof that you were blind, as we were in Baghdad living the high life, certainly weren't doing shopping trolley races around the hotel car park in Alberton.

This is proof that you were blind, as we were in Baghdad living the high life, certainly weren't doing shopping trolley races around the hotel car park in Alberton.
I'll have you know shopping trolley races are a serious even down here at Alberton

Back