Smith
Crouch Brothers
Talia
Saucey
Tex
Betts
Cameron
Untried youngsters

Anyone else? The rest of the list are on the table.
Jacobs the obvious and accidental oversight. Best ruckman in the league. Most dangerous ruck going forward. At 26. He is untouchable :)

Poor old Paddy. Hard to believe some on here still understate what he brings to the table. Whether its for another 12 months ir another 7 years, I get alot of joy watching him play for the AFC. I have been watching footy for along time and I cant think of another midfielder I have seen who consistently hits the contest as hard as Paddy does. A Joy to watch.

The only reason I'd consider trading Dangerfield would be if we knew he was intending to leave at the end of next year and wanted to get some value for him.

For me the untouchables are the heart-and-soul players that you build a club around - the likes of Sloane, Dangerfield, Talia, Walker, Jacobs, etc - as well as those players who bring the crowd in like Betts and Cameron (and Sloane/Walker again). Anyone else is fair game for the right price.

You saying our spine sucks? I'd say it's the rest of the squad.

Yeah you are right. They were directly responsible for getting us to finish one place higher this year!

Silly me I knew it had to be something that explained our massive improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor old Paddy. Hard to believe some on here still understate what he brings to the table. Whether its for another 12 months ir another 7 years, I get alot of joy watching him play for the AFC. I have been watching footy for along time and I cant think of another midfielder I have seen who consistently hits the contest as hard as Paddy does. A Joy to watch.

One of the few players you go to a game just to see them play

I'm taking walker over Tippett buddy I'll give you, Kennedy and danger tie, Taila over Grundy and Richards is over the hill.
Buddy >= Walker
Tippett > Jenkins
Grundy > Hartigan or whoever our 2nd defender is
Richard < Talia
Kennedy = Danger

Basically we are only as strong as our weakest link - a 2nd defender.

They have Reid too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back