The Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup "support with conditions" seems like an oxymoron to me.

Systematic matchfixing or systematic doping would be the only things that could sway me, and even then, I'd probably come back once the perpetrators were turfed.

That's exactly how I've always felt, although not sure if matchfixing would impact me as much as widespread doping would.

? howw was l deflecting. I said something, l stand by it, l will argue my point and l will not take it back. i say what l mean. Some of you need to learn what the word support means. We all support the same club but some people support it more than other. They are not called anything else. You either support it or you dont, these are the words you keep saying and l agree with it.
I need to learn what the word support means? Comrade you did not even know how to use the word "moot" in a conversation. Look I do not give a flying * as to that in truth, just part of the banter, but after this conversation, the first I think I have had with you, I am staggered at your inability to debate. What part of the original post do you not understand that was wrong. You are going to support another team if there is a player exodus. Mate you made the statement. Not me nor others. You are digging an even bigger hole with this rubbish about not knowing what a supporter is. Your effort tonight is as poor as I have ever seen around here.

While this has been a fun roving discussion, it's time to bring this derail to an end. If you want to discuss the nature of support feel free to start a new thread rather than continue to derail this one. While doing so, avoid the personal attacks.

On that, remember that this is a thread that's meant for irrational venting and not debates. If you want to debate, start a new thread.

Personally, the argumentative nature of this thread recently is getting fairly tiresome and is defeating the purpose of the thread in the first place.

While this has been a fun roving discussion, it's time to bring this derail to an end. If you want to discuss the nature of support feel free to start a new thread rather than continue to derail this one. While doing so, avoid the personal attacks.

On that, remember that this is a thread that's meant for irrational venting and not debates. If you want to debate, start a new thread.

Personally, the argumentative nature of this thread recently is getting fairly tiresome and is defeating the purpose of the thread in the first place.

Way too rational for 12.30am.

Happy Easter Sunday everyone, by the way!

Vent thread can be derailed? Enter this page at your own risk :p

I need to learn what the word support means? Comrade you did not even know how to use the word "moot" in a conversation. Look I do not give a flying **** as to that in truth, just part of the banter, but after this conversation, the first I think I have had with you, I am staggered at your inability to debate. What part of the original post do you not understand that was wrong. You are going to support another team if there is a player exodus. Mate you made the statement. Not me nor others. You are digging an even bigger hole with this rubbish about not knowing what a supporter is. Your effort tonight is as poor as I have ever seen around here.
haha listen grandpa, l know what l said at the start and l stand by it. You people seem to be unreasonably offended by it. This has nothing to do with you.
Edit: just saw what Zoblitz wrote. I am done for tonight, happy easter :)

Happy Easter Sunday everyone, by the way!

Yes, a very enjoyable stolen pagan holiday to you all.

And congratulations to John on becoming a grandfather. :thumbsu:

haha listen grandpa, l know what l said at the start and l stand by it. You people seem to be unreasonably offended by it. This has nothing to do with you.
I'm leaving this up here because this is the kind of crap I don't want to see. Your posting standards need to lift and lift quickly.

I fully back ZoBlitz's statement, and we will remove any post that deviates slightly off the purpose of this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's pretend all those posts I just deleted were a final blowing off of steam, shall we?

And let's not see a continuation of this discussion cause I don't want to delete posts on Easter.

Let's pretend all those posts I just deleted were a final blowing off of steam, shall we?

And let's not see a continuation of this discussion cause I don't want to delete posts on Easter.

Especially considering that all those posts you deleted on Good Friday are going to come back again today.

Right...I have double checked that I took my Ace Inhibitors and Beta Blockers and Aspirin and Lipitor and Sotocor for the day before I vent...one can't be too careful at 82.

I supported the Queensland Rugby League team from 1946 to 1982 versus NSW before State of Origin started...during those 36 years they did not win one annual series of games and most years they were WALLOPED...still barrack for them and will this year when they are looking for 9 series wins in a row...luvly stuff.

I have been a Bears/Lions supporter from day one and will till I die come what may and no matter how many good players leave or are poached...if we can keep goi
Especially considering that all those posts you deleted on Good Friday are going to come back again today.

Circumventing?

"WHERE'S MY BURRITO?"

"WHERE'S MY BURRITO?"

"WHERE'S MY BURRITO?"

tumblr_lu7uw1BuwV1qa6rsvo1_400.gif

If you don't take the leap of faith that might involve you getting burnt, then you'll never experience the true exultation that comes with success.

Ugh. People, that right there is why you should never drink and post.

I apologise to everyone for that terrible mixed metaphor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back