The Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had trouble finding that ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well could you direct me to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow which is equally imaginary?

Why couldn't they do this to the Tigers at the Gabba !!!
Have to go to the land of sheep to get there mojo :(.

Stupid nothing medal presentation means we miss seeing the song... Hope the club puts vid of it up!!!

Sent from my Pip-Boy

Can't believe Saints supporters are whinging about the umpires after a group of soft frees early in the last and having 3 of their players blow simple shots at goal.

Actually, who am I kidding, of course I believe it ;)

Playing for free kicks.

Lots of it going on for both teams. We got rewarded a couple of teams for throwing the hands up and appealing to the umpire instead of going for the ball.

Andrew Raines should have been in the Senior side all year. Poor management of Raines by Leppitsch highlighted by Raines' excellent game tonight! Raines is DEFINITELY in our best 22!

Andrew Raines should have been in the Senior side all year. Poor management of Raines by Leppitsch highlighted by Raines' excellent game tonight! Raines is DEFINITELY in our best 22!

Not sure about that but the few weeks in the magoos has sent a bloody good message and removed any chance of complacency. His disposal is still woeful at times but he was a good "in" tonight. I think Leppa has made Rainsy earn his spot and it paid off tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about that but the few weeks in the magoos has sent a bloody good message and removed any chance of complacency. His disposal is still woeful at times but he was a good "in" tonight. I think Leppa has made Rainsy earn his spot and it paid off tonight.

Has plenty of friends in that boat.

5 weeks out of the senior side, but I suspect he will be playing out the rest of the year in the ones! Raines doesn't get the recognition he deserves, but i am rapt for him after tonight's game!

Or Leppa brings him in when he has earned his spot and is confident his flaws are lessened??? Great player management from Leppa :cool:

Bloody hate how they couldnt wait to get the game off the tele...NO LIONS SONG!!!!!!!!! Bloody disgrace!!!!! After the Bombers v Pies we got running game analysis at any opportunity up until 1/2 time where Vossy is breaking down the game with special comments. I thought they would have analysed our game equally. NO instead they switch off before the team song is sung for the first time in 2014 and cross to FCUKING EDDIE FCUKING MCGUIRE SCUMBAG.... So bloody mad about this!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

/rant

Polkinghorne - just not up to it.
Mayes playing in th backline - just think it is a waste. I feel he is more valuable forward of centre.

Mayes playing in th backline - just think it is a waste. I feel he is more valuable forward of centre.

If Rich was still up & running he'd still be back there. We need quality use off the back line. So much of today's footy relies on goals from turnovers. Mayes can kick a bag, but how many goals do we save by not giving the ball away coming out of the back line?

Bloody hate how they couldnt wait to get the game off the tele...NO LIONS SONG!!!!!!!!! Bloody disgrace!!!!! After the Bombers v Pies we got running game analysis at any opportunity up until 1/2 time where Vossy is breaking down the game with special comments. I thought they would have analysed our game equally. NO instead they switch off before the team song is sung for the first time in 2014 and cross to FCUKING EDDIE FCUKING MCGUIRE SCUMBAG.... So bloody mad about this!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

/rant

Now that is passion.
Bonus points for mentioning steady Eddie.

If Rich was still up & running he'd still be back there. We need quality use off the back line. So much of today's footy relies on goals from turnovers. Mayes can kick a bag, but how many goals do we save by not giving the ball away coming out of the back line?

One could say how many goals did we not kick cause we didnt have anyone capable of getting into space and taking a mark in the forward line.

Had West as a starter the last 2 weeks in dreamteam, dropped him to an emergency and he scores 109. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back