Multiplat The Walking Dead: A TellTale Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got around to playing 400 Days... then of course ran off to read about all the possible outcomes :) Holy hell there is a lot of complexity bunged into a short space of gameplay. Oh and it probably would have helped if I'd just finished S1 so I could have recognised the recurring characters.

Definitely buzzed for S2.

Telltale have tweeted the the first episode of season 2 titled "All the remains" will be out this month.
There is also a new pic with a familiar face

The-Walking-Dead-Season-2-610x346.jpg

Just logged into steam and it's showing as being available on December 18.

The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.

Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished the first episode of season 2. Was a little bit of the typical stuttering in an early part but the rest of the game ran great. There are a couple of big moments.

looks like there is someone who returns in the next episode from the past who may have been thought to have died. Kenny perhaps?

Just finished the first episode of season 2. Was a little bit of the typical stuttering in an early part but the rest of the game ran great. There are a couple of big moments.

looks like there is someone who returns in the next episode from the past who may have been thought to have died. Kenny perhaps?

Can you give me a vague, spoiler free opinion on if it's better to replay 400 days to ensure everyone comes to the camp or does it not really matter?

I felt like I was putting the needle in my own arm in that stitches scene.

They're hitting it out of the park again. I loved calling out that pregnant bitch who tried to threaten me. Felt good.

Argh, so annoying that we have to wait weeks/months between episodes!

Another great instalment.

That ******* dog man. Thought it would be a companion for you if you played frisbee with it and fed it some beans :(

Was initially annoyed that they separated you from the Season one characters so quickly, but on reflection, I don't mind so much that Omid is dead - guy was kinda getting on my nerves anyway.

Surely the person that Clem sees again (in the preview) is Christa?

Also,who did people go with at the end; the old guy, or the young one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back