Multiplat The Walking Dead: A TellTale Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, we don't need to add spoilers in this thread? Makes things easier to talk about if so.

Dat ending though.
Use spoiler tags.

Use spoiler tags.
Indeed, thanks for clearing it up.

I agree with Hawks1523 .
Something about the father-daughter relationship between Lee and Clem had so much heart. So much. The bullshit and the much less memorable characters this time around are to its detriment. The villain really is the best thing about this season. And Kenny's still arguably a douche.

Finished the four episodes a few days ago.

Agree with others that the Lee and Clem relationship in the first season can't be beat. One thing that is slightly annoying is that when you're given a choice to save someone and you do, they usually die in that episode or an episode later. I know it's a zombie game but it would be nice if someone you saved would at least last 2 episodes.

So ive just finished season one on ps3. Just baught a ps4. Question, should I play season 2 on a ps3 to continue story, does it continue on from your decisions ala mass effect? Does it matter? or should I just go ahead and play on ps4??

Bit of help here crew.
I had season one on disk. (ps3)
Downloaded season 2 and tried to play last night. It kept saying "Cant find saved data for season 1"
Am i doing something wrong? Is it saved somewhere wrong? Is it coz 1 was a disk. Or maybe because everything was down last night, because i couldnt log into psn is there an initial patch i need to download after installing the game to access the data from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS.

Basically there's 5 distinct endings;
1. Kill Jane, go with kenny to Wellington, where only the baby the Clem are allowed inside.
2. Kill Jane, go with Kenny to Wellington but leave together.
3. Kill Kenny, go back to Howe's and don't let the family in. << my one
4. Kill Kenny, go back to Howe's and let the family in.
5. Ultimate badass ending. Kill both Kenny and Jane. Season finishes with Clementine holding the baby getting ready to walk through a herd of Walkers whilst covered in their guts.

MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS.

Basically there's 5 distinct endings;
1. Kill Jane, go with kenny to Wellington, where only the baby the Clem are allowed inside.
2. Kill Jane, go with Kenny to Wellington but leave together.
3. Kill Kenny, go back to Howe's and don't let the family in. << my one
4. Kill Kenny, go back to Howe's and let the family in.
5. Ultimate badass ending. Kill both Kenny and Jane. Season finishes with Clementine holding the baby getting ready to walk through a herd of Walkers whilst covered in their guts.

I had ending 1. I didn't kill her but Kenny did. Never trusted her or Arvo, why did everyone in the group just start being ******* friends with him after he almost got everyone killed?

Awesome episode though, major redemption for the comparatively lacking season.

I had ending 1. I didn't kill her but Kenny did. Never trusted her or Arvo, why did everyone in the group just start being ******* friends with him after he almost got everyone killed?

Awesome episode though, major redemption for the comparatively lacking season.

yeah it didn't make much sense to have Arvo have a gun either, it annoyed me because I was nice to him as much as I could and the *er still shoots me. Kenny needed to die IMO, he's a crazy *er and I hate how the game forced him onto us, I hated him in season one then all of a sudden he's my best pal in season two. A group solely of Luke, Bonnie, Mike and Jane would have been perfect for Clem.

yeah it didn't make much sense to have Arvo have a gun either, it annoyed me because I was nice to him as much as I could and the goose still shoots me. Kenny needed to die IMO, he's a crazy goose and I hate how the game forced him onto us, I hated him in season one then all of a sudden he's my best pal in season two. A group solely of Luke, Bonnie, Mike and Jane would have been perfect for Clem.

That's actually pretty cool because I thought Jane was the one being forced on me more than any other character. Across two episodes you would have more one-on-one conversations with her than any other character across the series I reckon.

That's actually pretty cool because I thought Jane was the one being forced on me more than any other character. Across two episodes you would have more one-on-one conversations with her than any other character across the series I reckon.

yeah she was, but I like her and she's how I wanted my Clem to be :p

Great ending, to a fairly boring season. Similar to how season 1 ended, either killing lee or leaving him to turn, you can kill kenny or leave him on his own and go in to Wellington.

I felt connected to Kenny only in this season. After Lee was gone I didn't care about anyone but Kenny so once he came back I was siding with him every chance I got. I let him kill Jane, she was a bitch and got what was coming to her. I wanted to let Kenny murder that little Arvo bastard too. Dunno why everyone suddenly liked the guy after he ambushed us.

I refused to go in to Wellington without Kenny. He's been with me this far and I'm not dead I'm sure he will keep me going.

Also them feels with the lee flashback :(

Great ending, to a fairly boring season. Similar to how season 1 ended, either killing lee or leaving him to turn, you can kill kenny or leave him on his own and go in to Wellington.

I felt connected to Kenny only in this season. After Lee was gone I didn't care about anyone but Kenny so once he came back I was siding with him every chance I got. I let him kill Jane, she was a bitch and got what was coming to her. I wanted to let Kenny murder that little Arvo bastard too. Dunno why everyone suddenly liked the guy after he ambushed us.

I refused to go in to Wellington without Kenny. He's been with me this far and I'm not dead I'm sure he will keep me going.

Also them feels with the lee flashback :(

That last part in the spoiler: A thousand yes's.

Sheesh. Hardcore to the end.

I'm actually really interested in seeing how they'll handle the beginning of Season 3.

Although given that you can choose to be alone, I bet they'll force you to remain alone regardless of your other choices.

no matter what choice you make you'll end up at the same place, most likely Wellington.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back