FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
It was so obvious he'd survive. Alot of us predicted the way it happened.
Show is so very predictable, no way were they ever going to kill off Glenn.

Have a bad feeling Carl is going to be killed off next episode and rick ends up looking like gomer pyle from full metal jacket when he flips his s**t.
Why would that be bad?

I hate Carl so very much, those 'pointers' he was giving in that ep were so lame.

Carol and Michonne really taking a backseat lately.

I kept thinking someone was throwing planks of wood off the tower all episode to repair it. Or was it just the damage from the truck hitting it that made it fall?

BTW, good to know Rosita is still alive and not flown off to some other planet....Forgot she was alive for a second. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rick: We don't wanna shoot them cause we don't want to draw all of them to one section of the wall
5 minutes later *proceeds to hammer at one section of the wall*
3077217049.gif

Can someone please explain to me how the hell Glenn ended up falling with his head facing the dumpster? Death defying physics right there. Also, his legs weren't bitten? * this show is stupid sometimes... Really couldn't give a s**t anyway in regards to Glenn with how they dragged it out...

Have a bad feeling Carl is going to be killed off next episode and rick ends up looking like gomer pyle from full metal jacket when he flips his s**t.
Nope. Carl is surviving to the end of the series, whenever it ends.

Rick will eat Ron and the turd he has afterwards will produce a better character then Ron.

Also while we're on the subject. Do "walkers" poop??!?

Considering all they eat is meat, I think they'd be seriously constipated.

Hopefully Ron gets eaten next episode and saves Rick the trouble of having to kill him. Fingers crossed that Rick's wench doesn't die...

vale glenns mate. its funny how easily walkers are able to claw their way into a human body. so easy.

nice manoeuvre glenn! under a dumpster, hide your odourous smell with rubbish. man that would be scary sleeping under the dumpster, if he slept at all lol.

good throw moron (enid). throw into contaminated blood. oh yeah….GLENN SURVIVED!!!

wow. enid stealth boss mode activated. her skills will come in handy i reckon.

morgan aka donatello. dont need to say much.

lol walker with eyeball stuck to gate. that’s a new one.

prayer circle by the solar panels at 1. haha rick tears it down. waste of resources.

hahahaha coral vs wannbe alpha boy. dont trust the kid.

think morgs wants to lie on the sofa, and talk to miss shrink.

wow, intervention 101 here. morgs under fire! morgs really have an introspective moment. dont mind it, being different from the norm. carol “You may have to”…sage words.

lol the splitting building….bigger gap than some axe wounds ive seen.

massive guilt trip on Euge there from latino.

enid, why no check windows before open door? novice.

green helium balloons???? how did it stay upright so long? wtf are with teh bunch of balloons? good
idea, attract attention.

spencer lol. wtf? you farqin moron. yep, i too thought about the shoe. hahaha tera flipped teh bird.

ok morgs……that is ewird as. its not my wound. well, who’s is it? the wolf guy? or he wanna would would the doctor? carol is no 1 in the bad ass power rankings.

oh shiiiittttttt, wannabe tough kid……

ok, everyones looking up. look at us, we’re all looking up now. expected this

826dc51d5ea42a18328e20d5dc3105e3.jpg

it must be glenn!!! um, how do you know? OH s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mid season finale prediction

- morgs gets his groove back
- corals rival saves corals life with his gun

So Glenn lives, didnt see that coming..... the dumpster saved the day afterall.

Carl is in some strife i reckon, now that s**t has hit the fan in thejr little sanctuary, the other kid (forget his name) will make a move. Will be interesting to see what happens, i reckon someone will die, might be maggie.

They were giving hints the whole episode that the outlook post thing was going to fall.

Also expecting Morgan to return to his bloodthursty ways next week, he'll go on a killing spree.

Considering all they eat is meat, I think they'd be seriously constipated.

Hopefully Ron gets eaten next episode and saves Rick the trouble of having to kill him. Fingers crossed that Rick's wench doesn't die...

They wouldnt need to poo as they wouldnt have any senses or feelings about that sort of thing, theyre just walking corpses that eats, and rots away at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back