FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Rick: We don't wanna shoot them cause we don't want to draw all of them to one section of the wall
5 minutes later *proceeds to hammer at one section of the wall*
3077217049.gif

Rick didn't want Ron using a live gun , did you miss the look he gave Carl ?

at least its back to normal now

never seen a bin with such a high clearance, those walkers sure gave up on glenn pretty quick, I was hoping he'd kill one and put guts on himself to make it seem more legit

tara became a butch les overnight

I hope ron dies, we certainly don't need a teen love triangle, my guess is they will make us think he is going to kill rick or carl and then he will shoot a walker

don't know how a tower magically falls

that locked away Wolf will surely escape somehow

at least its back to normal now

never seen a bin with such a high clearance, those walkers sure gave up on glenn pretty quick, I was hoping he'd kill one and put guts on himself to make it seem more legit

tara became a butch les overnight

I hope ron dies, we certainly don't need a teen love triangle, my guess is they will make us think he is going to kill rick or carl and then he will shoot a walker

don't know how a tower magically falls

that locked away Wolf will surely escape somehow

Magically? A truck crashed into it, it was also an old tower that had been decaying over several years.

So Glenn lives, didnt see that coming..... the dumpster saved the day afterall.

Carl is in some strife i reckon, now that s**t has hit the fan in thejr little sanctuary, the other kid (forget his name) will make a move. Will be interesting to see what happens, i reckon someone will die, might be maggie.

They were giving hints the whole episode that the outlook post thing was going to fall.

Also expecting Morgan to return to his bloodthursty ways next week, he'll go on a killing spree.

yep, in a gunfight featuring untrained and inexperienced people, a stray bullet may find its way into a main player.

the subtlety of the falling pieces from the tower was not so subtle.

Magically? A truck crashed into it, it was also an old tower that had been decaying over several years.
I don't get why they would even leave a tower there on the outside of the wall? It makes no sense.

It just makes it easy for any invaders to climb up there and see inside and to attack. It was really annoying me!

Btw, did anyone else get the feeling that they were setting both of Rick's kids to be in danger??

I think they were forboding danger for Lilith Judith by Carol leaving her in that house with the crazy Sam kid........especially after Carol told him that the only way not to become a monster is by killing.

Last edited:
Btw, did anyone else get the feeling that they were setting both of Rick's kids to be in danger??

I think they were forboding danger for Lilith by Carol leaving her in that house with the crazy Sam kid........especially after Carol told him that the only way not to become a monster is by killing.

You mean Judith. But yes, I think Carol isn't great with children. They tend to get shot in the head or stab each other under her tutelage.

I think they were forboding danger for Lilith by Carol leaving her in that house with the crazy Sam kid........especially after Carol told him that the only way not to become a monster is by killing.

That Sam kid is going to do something crazy, telling a kid "the only way not to become a monster is to kill" will only encourage him to grab a gun and kill, plus he is also a pretty strange kid.

Judith might be in danger too with the blonde woman, Carl looks like he may be in danger with that Ron kid who doesn't like him or Rick.

Interesting season finale coming up, can't wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they were forboding danger for Lilith Judith by Carol leaving her in that house with the crazy Sam kid........especially after Carol told him that the only way not to become a monster is by killing.

i got chills reading that.

That Sam kid is going to do something crazy, telling a kid "the only way not to become a monster is to kill" will only encourage him to grab a gun and kill, plus he is also a pretty strange kid.

Judith might be in danger too with the blonde woman, Carl looks like he may be in danger with that Ron kid who doesn't like him or Rick.

Interesting mid-season finale coming up, can't wait.

Interesting season finale coming up, can't wait.

tumblr_mpg3399P4r1s5tlmxo1_r1_500.gif

Dunno, but surely I'm not the only one who wouldn't care if Carl dies. He looks stupid with a helmet head hair cut and acts like he knows everything like he is some well trained U.S soldier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back