FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
you've referenced 3aw and herald sun specifically. i have no idea how they are applicable. what do those media forms do?

They provide an outlet for people who enjoy complaining to complain.

Like I said, I have no real issue with the criticism of the show. I just find it funny when people get uptight about anomalies in a Zombie Apocalypse show. It's a switch off your brain type of program that's not trying to be The Sopranos. So when people say stuff like "that was the most pathetic episode of all time, the writers need to take a good hard look at themselves, etc." I simply wonder why they get so worried about it. I'm a fairly ambivalent sort of guy, so maybe I just don't give a f*** about stuff like that. I dunno, maybe I should hey?

By the way peternorth, I do enjoy your weekly synopsis of the show.

They provide an outlet for people who enjoy complaining to complain.

Like I said, I have no real issue with the criticism of the show. I just find it funny when people get uptight about anomalies in a Zombie Apocalypse show. It's a switch off your brain type of program that's not trying to be The Sopranos. So when people say stuff like "that was the most pathetic episode of all time, the writers need to take a good hard look at themselves, etc." I simply wonder why they get so worried about it. I'm a fairly ambivalent sort of guy, so maybe I just don't give a f*** about stuff like that. I dunno, maybe I should hey?

By the way peternorth, I do enjoy your weekly synopsis of the show.

ah ok.

complaints are warranted at times. probably the most talked about episode was the moonshine-house-beth-D one. nothing was gained.

my weekly synopsis are merely running commentary of my thoughts and emotions whilst my retinas feast on what is transpiring.

10153737_265603333612934_1443247810_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the tv series goes at the pace of the comics will there be 20+seasons? serious question.

Who knows how many seasons there will be between now and the time the show becomes unprofitable.

To anyone who has read the comics, does the Terminus leader remind you of Aaron? The nice guy demeanor and general hand poses are sort of similar.

To anyone who has read the comics, does the Terminus leader remind you of Aaron? The nice guy demeanor and general hand poses are sort of similar.

Not at all, I think it's pretty obvious that he is supposed to be Chris leader of the hunters from the comics. And possibly due to the costs of them finding sets etc once Rick kicks ass they will convert Terminus and use it as Alexandria safe zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back