FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
sometimes i look around my house and think what id do if there were walkers outside. last night i thought if i get trapped upstairs id have to break a window to get onto the first storey roof, then perhaps climb onto the neighbours house (close by). id probably fall and break my leg however.

and what things to do you take with you? do you have time? for me, grab baby daughter and all the formula we have. a few bottles and away we go. chuck into the SUV and hang on for life.

now i notice what weapons are lying around the house. kitchen obviously has the most, but ive also got a 4 iron upstairs in the bedroom, and two pocket knives. one of them is a golf one with a divot repairer if the need arises.

plenty of aerosol cans around. note to self, get matches out, and the lighter.

now i notice what weapons are lying around the house. kitchen obviously has the most, but ive also got a 4 iron upstairs in the bedroom, and two pocket knives. one of them is a golf one with a divot repairer if the need arises.
A yardage finder could be handy as well, for those zombies that seem to sneak up on everyone.

Last edited:

10009856_646451805427346_1576831359_n.jpg

I'm always standing on my kids LEGO and it's excruciating. Surely a scattering of these lethal blocks would take down even the most dexterous of Zombies.

Also my hedge trimmer would help until the ryobi battery runs out of course.

Also is solar power not big in America? 98% of my street have solar panels. Find a house with solar panels and your sweet as. A suburb away all the house have massive fences with electric gates etc. Also with solar. Find of those fortify it more and 'disco'.

I'm always standing on my kids LEGO and it's excruciating. Surely a scattering of these lethal blocks would take down even the most dexterous of Zombies.
The Home Alone, Christmas Baubles defense?

That s**t could be painful. A pre-drugs Culkin would be handy in rigging up your house for the zombie apocalypse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to Supa Nova today and Michael Rooker aka Merle was one of the guest speakers. Very down to earth and funny guy. He talked about how hot it was filming in Georgia. After filming, he'd go to his trailor, turn the air con and strip butt naked! Then check for ticks as they can burrow into the skin.

Someone asked what were his roles were based on his some of his personality. He said that he would at first walk away from trouble, but gave the strong advice to NOT follow him. That would be a big mistake (and added the most deliciously evil chuckle).

Another person asked him what it was like to work with Oliver Stone. At first he just glared at the person and the said, "you mean what was it lie for Oliver Stone to work with me?"......and added the evil chuckle. I miss Merle.

Attachments

• IMG_2447.JPG
    IMG_2447.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 3
I went to Supa Nova today and Michael Rooker aka Merle was one of the guest speakers. Very down to earth and funny guy. He talked about how hot it was filming in Georgia. After filming, he'd go to his trailor, turn the air con and strip butt naked! Then check for ticks as they can burrow into the skin.

Someone asked what were his roles were based on his some of his personality. He said that he would at first walk away from trouble, but gave the strong advice to NOT follow him. That would be a big mistake (and added the most deliciously evil chuckle).

Another person asked him what it was like to work with Oliver Stone. At first he just glared at the person and the said, "you mean what was it lie for Oliver Stone to work with me?"......and added the evil chuckle. I miss Merle.

did anyone ask him about ricocheting bullets and hershels magical shotgun?

I was thinking that tent poles would be very handy in a zombie apocalypse . You know the ones that extend and have the point on the end.

I'd pitch a tent for Maggie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back