FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Watched the ep again, the ep has some really cool shots such as

The long fixed shot of Rick's crew leaving and Gareth's crew entering the church

And also the shot at the end with Rick looking at the map and Tyreese digging in the background

I'm not sure if they were there last week, but this week in one scene I noticed some scriptures listed on a wall behind Sasha, so as a good alcoholic Irish priest, I looked them up.

Numbers 6:4
All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine tree, from the kernels even to the husk

Ezekiel 37:7
So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

Matthew 27:52
And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose

Revelation 9:6
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Luke 24:5
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

Just putting it out there, but did anyone get a bit emotional when Bob was thanking Rick for all he had done for him before during his final goodbye?

I'll put my hand up.

10290200_543807589090187_6689687797159413552_n.jpg

Rick with the red-handled machete. "I made you a promise", yeeeeah.

Maggie and PeterNorth going with Ranga and mullet is some bullshit.

Yep, I would have just given up the bus and kept the crew together. How anyone expects to ever see Glenn and Maggie again is beyond me.

Yeah, I reckon there'll be a long flashback next week (possibly the whole episode or even two like they did with The Governor) and we won't find out who's in the bushes til the very end of the ep.

Yep, I'm guessing we'll pick it up from the moment Beth gets abducted.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks D.C is going to be any better than any where else. Its clearly a world wide disease, D.C is going to be just as wiped as every where else - and just as futile.

So much this, its my only remaining major gripe (so yeah much better than previous seasons lol). Does no-one in that group remember the CDC from season 1??

kinda expected Gareth and co. to stick around for a little longer...oh well.
I'm not sure why anyone thinks D.C is going to be any better than any where else. Its clearly a world wide disease, D.C is going to be just as wiped as every where else - and just as futile.
Didn't they mention in the last season that they had been in contact with the people there? Either way you'd think if there was a slim possibility you could cure it, you might as well give it a crack

Did they kill a girl in the church? I remember seeing one around the BBQ but can't remember her being there with Gareth in the end.
Yes, Michonne did. She was first to kneel.

This season has been fantastic. So good that the show has strung together some awesome episodes. First time I'd say since the first season where there's been nothing I've wanted to rant about.

Daryl has only been gone for day hasn't he? Wouldn't have thought he would find Beth and bring her back that quickly. I thought the Terminus crew would have lasted longer to. I guess next episode they will introduce a new antagonist. Not sure how they could get much worse than Terminus

Maybe they are renegade doctors trying to find their own cure, by experimenting on live humans..? Beth being one test case.. Or too similar to terminus/CDC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree, easily the best season so far for yonks

Early days but for me it's looking like the best season since season 2. Probably quite a few people who didn't like season 2 but I enjoyed it. The show has been declining with each season but hopefully this season continues to deliver.

Early days but for me it's looking like the best season since season 2. Probably quite a few people who didn't like season 2 but I enjoyed it. The show has been declining with each season but hopefully this season continues to deliver.
Season 2 was good once they finally opened the bloody barn up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back