FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Almost finished season 2 and I gotta say * I hope Dale is going to be killed soon. All he does is whinge about decisions but never provides an alternative. ******* campaigner

lol next episode watched he dead haha

Last edited:

Almost finished season 2 and I gotta say **** I hope Dale is going to be killed soon. All he does is whinge about decisions but never provides an alternative. ******* campaigner

lol next episode watched he dead haha
I liked the character, he was more the voice of reason in the group. He had his own opinions, but they were not as destructive as Shane's ideas. I think Rick should have listened to him more. And * Dale face *

Last edited:
I liked the character, he was more the voice of reason in the group. He had his own opinions, but they were not as destructive as Shane's ideas. I think Rick should have listened to him more. And * Dale face *
Yeah they were not as destructive but he never provided alternatives, just didn't like the decision that was made and complained about it. Something had to be done.

Yeah they were not as destructive but he never provided alternatives, just didn't like the decision that was made and complained about it. Something had to be done.
dale-face.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well this is going to be predictable. Noah saw Daryl and Carol told the about Beth or they asked if he had seen her. and now Carol is going in to keep Beth safe while Daryl and Noah go back to Rick and co. they will kill everyone. but it looks like next week will be an episode with Abraham's crew and not Rick. so we wont find out for 2 weeks.

Interesting episode, bit slow, didnt really seem like The Walking Dead at times, Beth did okay with a whole episode around her, can certainly stand this more than a full episode of Andrea

But yeah as I said, didn't seem like TWD in some parts, I really love the woods, wilderness etc when the characters are on the road

Either way this sets things up nicely for the next few episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back