FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Man, and this is why you can't do nice things.

Do hope they kill off Tyreese. What a ******* pussy.

And why don't the Washington group want to go back to the church...?

cc10e7e8ae0950a7a225386d5ca95dac.jpg

T-Dog gone too soon. Rip.

They've done a good job of ageing the characters throughout the seasons. Rick looks so different to season 1.

The current season has been the most enjoyable so far since season 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Morgan is close behind, also looks like the Safe zone will be in part 2 of the season.

I wish they killed Carol and not Beth this season, would of made Daryl as sad, and tied up Carol's story since she doesn't want to be in the group anymore.

I thought that was another episode starting after the credits!

Too many cop names I had no idea of flying around in the ep, but otherwise it was decent. Beth dying seemed pointless (she was angry for being used?) but glad Carol survived.

Loved the opening with Rick. Now if Tyreese would man up and stop trying to convert others to the pussie side, they would be a bloody good team!

Damn Maggie. Them feels

I think they show is trying to make her kill herself, first her home, then her Dad and now her sister. and Glenn has been "dead" weight for the past few seasons.

But losing both her dad and sister in what would have been just weeks, She will be Emo Maggie for the rest of the season or longer, and worse than Emo Rick was.

Kudos to the Campaigners that run their FB Page. They post the spoiler 2 mins after it has aired on the East Coast, screwing it for everyone else in the world. Then after they know they have pissed off everyone, they re-share it. :mad:

Ordinarily I would say stay off all social media when it comes to live events etc, but this is the 1st time they have ever done this. They usually wait 24 hours until everyone with jobs etc have had a chance. So friggin' pissed. :straining:

Good finale. Glad Carol survived and sad Beth died. Rick was awesome at the start, running that guy down. Lucky Tyreese wasn't there to stop him.

Am I the only one who found Maggie's sadness hilarious, considering she hasn't given her sister a second thought all season. When Beth's head exploded I was copping all sorts of sadness, but Maggie falling over crying made me start giggling, totally killing the moment.

And Morgan after the credits was awesome. Only problem is now he's going to start heading to DC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back