FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Haven't read the comics unfortunately. I've gone to buy the series on numerous occasions only to see how expensive they are!

My point was that it's not a bad series just the tv show suffers when they go off on a tangent and make up their own stuff

I dont understand how these two fking noobs who call themselves Wolves would be able to overrun Alexandria...losers dont even have bullets in their guns FFS.

I don't think there's just 2 of them. I suspect there is a whole lot more.

Most of the walkers in those containers had the W carved on their foreheads.

The missus and I said at the same time at the end "Is that it?"

I've found my commitment wavering this season.
That has been my reaction with almost every episode so far this season. Just as something interesting happens after 30-40 minutes of boring ****, the episode finishes. Let me know when i starts to get good again.

Overall pretty solid finale with a few trademark wtf WD sillyness moments, still really tense though. Same with the entire season, apart from a handful of bad episodes still probably the best since season 1.

Father F**khead has gotta go, FFS Maggie don't sit down and pray with him drag him back to the meeting and expose his bullshit! Well and truly over Sasha too, was hoping some of those zombies in the pit were still alive.

Carol still awesome.

WTF is it with Daryl not finishing his smokes, geez if it was me I'd be sucking every last one of those bad boys down to the butt lol

Yeh, once he knew they were in why didn't he raise the alarm?

Yeah, this was definitely one of the trademark wtf WD moments. Surely once you find the gate open you head straight to the meeting and co-ordinate a search. Led to an awesome last 5 minutes though so I can forgive it

Still dont get how Morgan beats two armed wolves with a stick.

Coz they were only armed with knives and Morgan is boss

Pretty piss weak for a finale.

never as epic anymore as they used to be.

Disagree, think this was just as solid as the season 4 finale and would take it in a heartbeat over the clusterf**k that was the season 3 finale

Although it'll be interesting to see whether Morgan is the one to drag Rick back from the brink, similar to what Rick did for Morgan.

I reckon it will actually go the other way - the Wolves will attack Alexandria, Morgan will see the 2 guys he should have killed when he had the chance and realise that not all life is precious. Another recruit for Team Rick!

yep. i remember when i was learning to play street fighter, i asked some learned players who to use. they said for a rookie, use someone who can hit from long range. ryu, guile, ken etc.

Haha never did I think I'd see streetfighter used to explain something on WD, outstanding. Correct too, Guile in particular as well as having good range has an exceptional defensive game, just like Morgan

Haha never did I think I'd see streetfighter used to explain something on WD, outstanding. Correct too, Guile in particular as well as having good range has an exceptional defensive game, just like Morgan

inb4 someone says morgan =

balrog_headbutt.gif

Had to laugh at some of the tweets swirling yesterday asking if Morgan was blind. Literally the first thing he says is in relation to something he can see :/

I'd say this is why.

Book-Of-Eli-Bow.jpg

Had to laugh at some of the tweets swirling yesterday asking if Morgan was blind. Literally the first thing he says is in relation to something he can see :/

Weird, why would anyone think he was blind?

during the fight he made poses and looked into the distance. at one stage i was thinking he is trying to fool them into thinking he blind. but then he can see

I'd say this is why.

Book-Of-Eli-Bow.jpg

um that's racist and factually incorrect.

this however

ray-charles1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

during the fight he made poses and looked into the distance. at one stage i was thinking he is trying to fool them into thinking he blind. but then he can see

Imagine using that as a legitimate fighting strategy. Make your opponent think you're blind.

Why were Sasha, Priesty and Maggie sitting around having a prayer party at the end?

Seemed random.

Would have been a decent finale if not for some dodgy writing and a cluster * in the last 10 minutes.

Agitating finale. Glenn is weak as piss. Priest needs to hurry the * up and die. Sasha too. Such annoying characters. Got worried when Rick ran after the Walkers, thought the milf was gonna get killed off

Jeez that zombie priesty killed lloked like Gary Busey lol.
Tense ep, was hooked on it, morgan bossed it was hanging for the morgan rick re-unite, was spewing when it ended.
Ricks speech was great too, definate cringe worthy wd moments but enjoyed the finale and leaves me hanging for next season, good job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back