FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
The walkers blood splashed right in ricks face and I'm sure he had his mouth open?? Anyway, you should turn if that happens as it's going into your body, but the show quite clearly indicates only a bite makes you turn.

They should introduce a character who's immune.

Milla-Jovovich-resident-evil.jpg

Didn't Rick & Glenn have to like full suit up in protective gear before covering themselves in zombie guts to get through the crowd of walkers undetected before it conveniently rained that time.
Pretty sure it was like the 2nd or 3rd episode of the show that they established the fact you couldn't let zombie blood touch exposed areas & such.

Mind you the walkers could copy the people they were chasing & climb ladders & chainwire fences back then aswell apparently. Now they are basically like the putties from Power rangers & only dance around their target in a circle & attack one at time but yeah.

Man I love this show.

Didn't Rick & Glenn have to like full suit up in protective gear before covering themselves in zombie guts to get through the crowd of walkers undetected before it conveniently rained that time.
Pretty sure it was like the 2nd or 3rd episode of the show that they established the fact you couldn't let zombie blood touch exposed areas & such.

Mind you the walkers could copy the people they were chasing & climb ladders & chainwire fences back then aswell apparently. Now they are basically like the putties from Power rangers & only dance around their target in a circle & attack one at time but yeah.

Man I love this show.

zombie IQ (with exception of those that teleport) have gotten dumber

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yo dude of questionable sanity who i have no business trusting, can you close the gate that keeps the murderous zombies out that will kill us all in our beds if they get in.

Cheers, spongebob is about to start and i hate missing the song
Oh, and by the way, I've been masturbating a lot recently and feel guilty about it. Can I come see you later?

Thanks immaculately spotless black Jesus.

that finale was all over the place

morgan was great but he should have killed those dudes and I didn't like that every life is precious thing he said (is he going to replace the priest as the new priest?)

zombie trap was awesome

the rest was pretty terrible, glenn and his new bff trying to kill each other, glenn having 3 zombies on top of him but and having been shot, magically gets out of it (he must be a wizard)

not closing the gate lol, what a joke

rick not keeping his mouth closed when killing a zombie on top of him?

the zombies just so easily controlled with music?? are you kidding me, surely they could have found another way to set the traps

standard kills at the end ugh how predictable

still too many useless characters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back