The Washup --RFC: Lyon and Barrett being painfully predictable!

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems quite a few are thinking Vickery and Tigers should part ways. I actually think it would be a win win, Vickery would be better off in a new environment and we would be better off with an early Draft pick or a good fast outside winger.

Barrett with his Vickery should leave call which as we've established can't happen because of the extension signed earlier this year. Nothing worse than an 'expert' who doesn't know his facts.

Aaron Edwards and Orren Stephenson have been delisted, Tyrone Vickery is not going anywhere, when are these media so called experts who are no smarter than anyone else going to use their ******* brains, Tyrone and Richmond should part ways, these media people are getting real desperate for a important player at Richmond to walk out on the club or be let go, they were drooling at the thought that Dusty would leave last year, so now they are going to jump on the ' Get Vickery out of Richmond bandwagon ' next year they will be driving the Cotch, Dusty and Jack out of Richmond campaign.

Barrett with his Vickery should leave call which as we've established can't happen because of the extension signed earlier this year. Nothing worse than an 'expert' who doesn't know his facts.

Not entirely true. I'm pretty sure you can trade contracted players, but obviously its harder to do... would we have to pick up some of his contract? etc. As far as players with trade value on our list, he's probably in the tradable bracket, but I don't think any clubs would pay our asking price.

It's understandable that their predictability matches our own predictability in the finals. It's up to us to break the cycle of predictability. How? By winning important games.

I've got no animosity towards any journalist who predicts us to slide... Although I would applaud a journalist who forensically analyses our list and makes a less preconceptually-driven decision over our future.

Vickery wont be going anywhere.

You sound very sure (which is good). Spill da beans (oh wrong player :p). What do ya know ?

I know he's signed etc, group says he's valued etc. Anything you could add would be appreciated...

I tried to watch those 2 "reporters", could only stomach about 10 sec, then a bit of my breaky came back up. Well I just took that as a sign of bigger things to come, so I shut em down & kept my most important meal. No brainer really... ;)

It's understandable that their predictability matches our own predictability in the finals. It's up to us to break the cycle of predictability. How? By winning important games.

I've got no animosity towards any journalist who wants us to slide... Although I would applaud a journalist who forensically analyses our list and makes a less preconceptually-driven decision over our future.
Fixed it for you TT3.

Aaron Edwards and Orren Stephenson have been delisted, Tyrone Vickery is not going anywhere, when are these media so called experts who are no smarter than anyone else going to use their ******* brains, Tyrone and Richmond should part ways, these media people are getting real desperate for a important player at Richmond to walk out on the club or be let go, they were drooling at the thought that Dusty would leave last year, so now they are going to jump on the ' Get Vickery out of Richmond bandwagon ' next year they will be driving the Cotch, Dusty and Jack out of Richmond campaign.
Im starting to think the media love it when things go wrong at Tigerland.....................
As for Damien Barrett the bespecteled little muckraker, if i ever see him in person it will take ever fibre of my being to not commit heinous acts of physical brutality on that man. The thought of being able to "educate" him as to what actually constitutes news as compared to digging up s**t for ratings excites me so much i think im getting an erection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can still happen if someone offers Vickery a deal that he likes and wants to move for....

I don't dislike Vickery, I think we need to make a decision out of Vickery and Griff, I think they both will be good players in the future and do believe Vickery would be a better player away from Richmond, I reckon Vickery has become a bit to comfortable at Richmond. Vickery has more trade currency purely based on game time he has received. Time to make some decisions with your heads and not your hearts.

It can still happen if someone offers Vickery a deal that he likes and wants to move for....
Not entirely true. I'm pretty sure you can trade contracted players, but obviously its harder to do... would we have to pick up some of his contract? etc. As far as players with trade value on our list, he's probably in the tradable bracket, but I don't think any clubs would pay our asking price.
As I posted in the Vickery and trade talk thread no player can be traded in the first 12 months of a new deal unless there are exceptional circumstances and it is approved by the AFL GM of Football Operations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back