List Mgmt. Free agency/trade/draft discussion (READ OP FIRST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Ess would be prepared to do 1st rounder and Pears or 1st rouner and Hardingham - would that be anywhere close?
When will idiots realise the only reason Mitchell hasn't been playing is because he hasn't been able to train on a regular basis.
I am pretty sure if sydney want mitchell to stay they can make it happen with the likes of ROK,LTR and malcheski moving on,You guys would have the space.

Fair enough. In fairness Mitchell isnt player either and when he was fit he was not getting a regular game in 2014.

I imagine there will be great interest in him which is good for Swans, if I had a top 8 pick I wouldnt trade it for Mitchell right now. I think he is worth somewhere between #12-#16 - Essendon's #19 would be unders but not ridiculous. If we want him we will have to do better though.

He was playing at the start of the year when fit. Unfortunately when showing form he has then been injured. We are seeing the same thing we saw in 213 in regards to his selection; constatnt performances = selection but due to injuries no selection or consistency.

19 is ridiculous if you look at what he produced in his few games in 2013.

No way frawley comes to the club . In all likeliness will have to go through the reserves. Ted and reg are an awesome combo and I doubt horse will want to mess with that unnecessarily, I'd be more inclined to chase some one like tarrant for that kpd role, and a Goldsack or Higgins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could google it but pretty sure he played 1's earlier in season before being rested/injured.

Ok, i googled it. He played every game up until Rd 12 (seniors and reserves), back for Rd 13, and then injured himself Rd 15 and been out since.

Ok, i googled it. He played every game up until Rd 12 (seniors and reserves), back for Rd 13, and then injured himself Rd 15 and been out since.

Where would we be without Google? I suppose we could go on Big Footy with conspiracy theories about Tommy Mitchell I suppose!

Unfortunately I think Membrey will want to be traded. I would if I were in his position.
One positive is that his price (at least hypothetically) will be driven up if a lot of clubs are interested.

One positive is that his price (at least hypothetically) will be driven up if a lot of clubs are interested.
No it won't. The player decides where to be traded, not the club. This isn't American sport - if a player wants to go to Norf he won't move to Port because they are offering the Swans a better draft pick. For a recent example, other clubs were willing to give Adelaide far more compensation for Tippett, which was completely irrelevant because he wanted to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back