Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

Not so subtle dig at how the club acts, how it is obsessed with money and performance and has forgotten its history. Almost a warning that it still can help people (as it helped him) but is moving away from those values.

In short #sackBucks

Seriously is this someone that we want to influence the culture of our club. This guy is a nut job. His speech at the Copeland tonight left the whole crowd speechless.

A wise man once said "Harry you are better than the average footballer but dumber than the average bloke"

Stay away Dees more no good can come from trading him in.

Here is his speech

He is gifted, and will have the last laugh.

Not so subtle dig at how the club acts, how it is obsessed with money and performance and has forgotten its history. Almost a warning that it still can help people (as it helped him) but is moving away from those values.

In short #sackBucks

It was weird watching him try to tiptoe around his critisisms with the grace of a bull.

Painfully self righteous and holier than thou, but at least he was respectful to Collingwood and Bucks.

Needs to lighten up and not take himself so seriously.

He's a car crash waiting to happen after his football career I reckon. His pedestal will be dragged out from underneath him and he'll realise that no-one is listening to him any more. I don't think he's going to cope well with that and I'm tipping he'll try to make himself some headlines by doing something stupid.

Bookmark it.

The guy is an egotistical self-important flog, but if he plays great footy I couldn't give a toss.

EDIT: I've softened an earlier stance, because ultimately it's about what happens on the field. I don't overly rate him as a player, but he probably brings a bit to the table that we lack. And we lack a lot.

Last edited:
Not trolling guys but I feel this should be in this thread.

Hahaha my god the ego. During the Great Depression Collingwood opened its doors. Now the landscape has changed. Profound stuff from the Prince.

Can't wait to see this guy in Dees colours
Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Universal Love? I find this thread completely homophobic. If it continues I may consider resigning from Bigfooty...
I think that might be a good idea......;)

Eh, I'd rather have a bloke try to reference Aristotle to Richo after a loss than "Yeah, nah, the structures were, nah", if only for the variety.
The speech is so ridiculous it's faintly adorable. Welcome the Prince formerly known as Harry.

Eh, I'd rather have a bloke try to reference Aristotle to Richo after a loss than "Yeah, nah, the structures were, nah", if only for the variety.
The speech is so ridiculous it's faintly adorable. Welcome the Prince formerly known as Harry.
Yeah it is amusing that he's blissfully unaware of his intellectual limitations.

In homage of his time spent at the Pies....

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a place called the Westpac Centre

In Rio de Janiro born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with Bucks in the Westpac Centre'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of the Westpac Centre living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of the Westpac Centre

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to the Westpac Centre'

I pulled up to the place about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of the Westpac Centre

God he is ******* w***er, can't believe we are going to have to deal with this s**t.

Everything in my OP X 2, think i went soft after that speech truth be told.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back