Smartys Power
bgt2110
hen da man
Andonis1997
Golumless
Brown Bottle
Rendered Unsafe
The_Reaper

Who on that list is considered a rookie? Millky, bgt and maybe me? Anyone else? One of those people is evil, correct The_Reaper?

Everyone is laughing their asses off in the vampire, and mafia PM at how incompetent you village idiots are :D:D:D:D:D:D

Our plan is working perfectly then ;)

* this, i'm barring my house up in the mountains.

Loonerty
LicoriceAllsorts
Millky95
Smartys Power
bgt2110
hen da man
Andonis1997
Golumless
Brown Bottle
Rendered Unsafe
The_Reaper

Who on that list is considered a rookie? Millky, bgt and maybe me? Anyone else? One of those people is evil, correct The_Reaper?

That is what my hint suggests

I agree about bgt but I really feel like LA is a distraction. I reckon he is a Vampire, but I think he could be a Villager turned Vampire and not the Serial Killer. He is making us lynch him so we don't get the Head Vampire or something like that...

Yeah, i doubt LA is anything more prominent than a vampire, and i have an uncanny 6th sense...

*waits for LA to be a Vamp + Mafia ;)

That's where we live you fool :rolleyes:

This survival tactic has worked for the past two days and it's infinitely more safer than the village.

Think of it this way.

30 odd people died in the village
1 in the forest (******* elven vampires murdering humans)
0 died in the mountains so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, if the rookie clue is aimed at a rookie of the league, LA falls into that category doesn't he?

We live in our tunnel/bunker/terroriststylepakistanimountainshit under that very house.

Beware.

* you found my terrorist tunnel beneth that house.

I warn you wolves/vampires... i have conenctions to all of the al queadas... attack me at your peril

As I said, take it with a grain of salt imo. In general a few of us had gut feels on bgt so I say that's tomorrows target unless something else pops up.
If what LA is saying about the clue pointing to a "rookie" that is evil then perhaps we should be looking at you, being aligned with LA is not a good place to be.

If what LA is saying about the clue pointing to a "rookie" that is evil then perhaps we should be looking at you, being aligned with LA is not a good place to be.
Maybe you should, but I'm not evil. I've had a feeling about you for a while though, and when someone else mentioned you (think it was Reaper), I voiced my gut feeling. I still think we should consider Millky too, but you are top of my personal list.

Loonerty
LicoriceAllsorts
Millky95
Smartys Power
bgt2110
hen da man
Andonis1997
Golumless

Brown Bottle
Rendered Unsafe
The_Reaper

At a guess this is what I think the current situation is. Red being evil, Black being the Serial Killer and Blue being the Village. There are a couple 50/50's for a couple of them but I don't know who of the blue could potentially be evil. Maybe Rendered Unsafe and someone like Golumless could be good. Just some food for thought though, I could be completely off, but I think I have at least 3 of the Village nailed down (including myself).

If you escape this lynch LA i will congratulate you on spinning everything/one on their heads. It is quite amusing watching people scramble at the very end and doubt themselves. Good game pity it ends for you in a few hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back