The Western Bulldogs Next Coach

Who do you want to be the next coach of the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Church of Scientology are pretty good at auditing, they even have awesome people skills.

Perhaps a mod could add the Tom Cruise option to the ever changing poll. He's as likely as some of the other candidates mentioned.

*Apologies DR.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
The Church of Scientology are pretty good at auditing, they even have awesome people skills.

Perhaps a mod could add the Tom Cruise option to the ever changing poll. He's as likely as some of the other candidates mentioned.

*Apologies DR.

No worries, I'm think I'm fighting a losing battle.

Imagine Cruise doing press conferences after a win....

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
auditing is taking a god like position making judgement calls of circumstances you can at best only have a modicum of understanding
In essence it's nothing but arse covering for those who are really running the show
When someone lives for a considerable period of time in this fantasy land they become entirely disconnected from those who live in their skins
In short I am saying it would require a monumental effort of will for beveridge to retain the necessary people skills to manage over paid talented footballers
Rather he is likely to find that what he has to deal with as a head coach can not be catalogued neatly with boxes to tick

It's possible but the odds are very long

Roscoe_au

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure if the relevance of this?

If he was a good auditor though he will have very good attention to detail, a quality I would have thought is very important in a senior coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
And no personality from my experience :p

dish licker

All Australian
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
A bloke said to me at work today " see you got that Peter Sumich as coach". I live 250k out of Adelaide so read into it what you like. But if he's right I got myself a good " source".

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mattdougie

Have your friends at the club said who they personally would want as coach?

Nope they know as much as we do OR they saying zero and too be honest I inly asked them once

They got called into a meeting this morning that they thought might be coach announcement and it was adjust a pre season run down.

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
He aint got no friends;)

That's not fair :p He is an abrasive bastard , but I find him interesting bastard none the less.
And he is a bulldog , so that makes him a friend of mine , no matter how much he tries to offend me. :)
Some don't like it , but reality is he has been largely been proven right as far as Macca goes.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That's not fair :p He is an abrasive bastard , but I find him interesting bastard none the less.
And he is a bulldog , so that makes him a friend of mine , no matter how much he tries to offend me. :)
Some don't like it , but reality is he has been largely been proven right as far as Macca goes.

Abrasive!!!

How rude :)

Lol that's one of the nicer things I've Ben called so thank you kind sir

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Am I still off your ignore list ?

For the time being and if your attitude continues to be ok

Lol I have no idea who is on ignore anymore to be honest

Most of them probably not here anymore or still can't admit Macca is gone so they been pretty quiet I think

For the time being and if your attitude continues to be ok

Lol I have no idea who is on ignore anymore to be honest

Most of them probably not here anymore or still can't admit Macca is gone so they been pretty quiet I think

I'm still here Matt! ;)

We are all mad Bullies supporters, so we should be able to fight each other and then get over it just as quickly. Just like a big Scottish family - always fighting and belting each other, but still family through thick and thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back