Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Working better now.

I only had some issues in Novigrad with one crash, a few cutscene errors and I had trouble progressing through one of the minor quests as a character was non-responsive to me.

Also the graphics occasionally went blurry and the game would pause for a second or two and part of the map on the HUD was blacked out at times.

All that happened within a few hours.

I went over to Skellige for a while and then went back to Novigrad again and it seems to be fine now.

The changes to the game are great though. The inventory is so much better now.

Last edited:
Also the graphics occasionally went blurry and the game would pause for a second or two and part of the map on the HUD was blacked out at times.

I've had that occasionally since day 1, just assumed it was when the game needed to load more of the map.

Haven't downloaded the patch yet, will wait until I get back into this when the story DLC comes out.

Finished the battle for Kaer Morhen. During the battle I was thinking it was the end, and was pretty happy with the length of the game and how it was finishing with such an epic battle. But no, the *er keeps going.

I'm loving the game but I've levelled too high and now feel completely OP. It's rare that I come across a fight that I can't win easily. But this is a symptom of the industry...so many games are nerfed.

I need to take a break from it. It's just too addictive.

Finished the battle for Kaer Morhen. During the battle I was thinking it was the end, and was pretty happy with the length of the game and how it was finishing with such an epic battle. But no, the goose keeps going.

I'm loving the game but I've levelled too high and now feel completely OP. It's rare that I come across a fight that I can't win easily. But this is a symptom of the industry...so many games are nerfed.

I need to take a break from it. It's just too addictive.

I thought I was over levelled , had some decent witcher gear but the final bosses were surprisingly hard

I thought I was over levelled , had some decent witcher gear but the final bosses were surprisingly hard
Cool.
They should be. I'm level 29 with cat school gear and destroying everything.
Had a bit of trouble with that big fiend though. Can't remember his name.

I cant finish the 'skellige's most wanted' quest - this is the first real bug ive found in the game tbh (apart from drowners and barkeeps occaisonally wandering around 5 foot in the air). It wont let me kill the werewolf for some reason i knock off all his health then whatever animation he was last doing repeats until forever and i cant exit the fight and have to quit.

Didn't realise when you upgrade gear it takes away the gear you have.

Went to craft the Enhanced Feline Gear, came out of the Armorer with no pants on.
Just an update to this as I'm going great guns today.

Thought I'd upgrade the rest of my gear and then use the Wolven Hour potion so I could level up, only needed one level so I could do with ease within an hour.

Upgraded everything but the boots...................can't use the potion for some reason, so I'm stuck with Geralt in underpants and boots with no swords.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I olay all my games offline, was wondering whether this game has multiplayer online n if u can play other folks in gwent? Would be awesome online!

Back