The Wonderful World Of YouTube

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a little nugget of gold from CommSec's own android Tom Petrovski...watch it all the way through and listen to the garbage on the autocue just before he loses it. Gold.:thumbsu

link fixed, sorry wombles it's gone

While I somewhat doubt the veracity of the translating subtitles, that was so wrong, Lidge, I just don't know where to start.

Anyhoo, I'm sure lots of people have seen this already, but it is the definitive statement in robot dancing.

(I swear, RB will be soooooo jealous of these guys.)

link fixed. kaput

This is epsecially funny for anyone who has spent time in college or drinking in the US. Especially around NYC, Long Island, New Jersey. Enjoy,

link fixed, vid gone

Another clip that some people have no doubt already seen. But it's an absolute pisser.

Back story - it's an interview on European TV. Serious subject. (Something to do with disabilities, I believe.) The interviewer hears the voice of the male guest.....and, well......

One of those moments in life that we can all relate to - losing it at the worst possible time.

Enjoy.

link fixed

Still grappling with the whole 'youtube clip in the post' stuff, but here is an oldie but a goodie from my friend Triumph.

link fixed

Still grappling with the whole 'youtube clip in the post' stuff, but here is an oldie but a goodie from my friend Triumph.

link fixed vid vanished

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lidge I just found this exact clip also available on Youtube and edited this post :thumbsu:

Matt Tilley tries to take off Coreys Glasses during an interview on FoxFm

link fixed, account gone

Sorry about that Lidge I just did'nt think.
Here is a Youtube version of Corey from current affair last week. I hope this one is ok with you Lidge.

link fixed

While you perverts are rubbing one out over some child stars (have I mentioned that you should search for <a grown up> Winnie Cooper in her nickers?) - I present the awesomeness that is Sarah Silverman with some awesome Matt Damon.

link fixed, niet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back