BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Alright this thread is for everything round ball (not International Rules!). In here we discuss everything from club football (EPL, A-League, La Liga, NSL etc..) to international football (World Cup, Euro, Asian Cup, etc..).

Images and videos are most welcome (in fact encouraged), everyone is allowed their say whether you like the game or not I do not care.

I'm Les Murray let the fun begin.
murray.jpg

As much as I would like to do that NSFB I've already copped it for changing my avatar too much, so the turtles will remain. I do have one name change remaining so I could change it to LesMurray :p

It'd make me happy if you went full Craig Foster ;)

You may cop some flak on the main board for having his avatar as I don't think he is welcome amongst the non football followers :p
* not given if that's the case.

What I choose to use as my avatar is my business (within reason) and where and what I wish to post is my business (that one's for grumble bum).

You mean the actual mb right not the Geelong main board?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our defense is making me nervous
nervous.gif

BotsMaster I missed the 2nd half as the pain killers made me drowsy (just woke up with the TV still on lol) good to see you won. Even better to see Utd beat Arsenal!!

Oh and your thread is now official seeing as it's been christened by a JUBJUB gif;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back