Sport The World Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite happy with tonight. Good win. Kane and Eriksen score again and 3-0. TurtleMaster great win for you tonight with Palace/Hull/WBA/Leicester/Burnley/QPR all in that bottom half and all losing. 3pts gained on all!
I was going to stay up to watch the game but the Socceroos game completely drained me. Very happy with the win :)

Bad luck Willo_ :p

I was going to stay up to watch the game but the Socceroos game completely drained me. Very happy with the win :)

While we're playing Arse. If you could help us out and beat pool please:). That said Sturridge was back last night. Scored too. Just the luck we need, you have them on the weekend, we have them 3 days later:(

Oh and TurtleMaster how's this for our next month.

Arsenal home 7/2
Liverpool away 11/2
Fiorentina home 19/2
West ham home 22/2
Fiorentina away 26/2
Chelsea (League cup final, Wembley) 1/3

What an exciting month ahead! Could also be a disastrous month though:(

While we're playing Arse. If you could help us out and beat pool please:). That said Sturridge was back last night. Scored too. Just the luck we need, you have them on the weekend, we have them 3 days later:(
A win over the redshite would send me over the moon but having said that Palace are in a similar position to us and to only just beat them means we have to pull out something special next week (4:30am on a Sunday :().

Also I hate Arsenal just as much as you do so Spurs beating them next week would make me happy :)

I was pumped as after the Socceroos game... Jedinak had a win so I'll take that as the hardcore Palace man that I am

TurtleMaster when you have 50mins spare watch this. The best epl goals of 2013-14. I'm only up to September and there's already some crackers!
I'm sure it's great just like watching Everton's 2013/2014 season highlights and then looking at this seasons results and crying myself to sleep :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh I saw that yesterday but was waiting until it eventuated (big if) before saying anything. Apparently Lennon was on his way to Hull and was even there for a medical and then Bruce said this:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2274724/steve-bruce-players-may-be-put-off-hull-move

Bruce said: "Both [the deals] are up to the players themselves and, with the position we are in at the moment in the bottom three, we are not really endearing ourselves to the two players.

Apparently Lennon has backed out because of those comments and there are a couple of alternative options available to him. Leicester being 1 of them.

Looks as though the club is pushing for Everton and Mirallas.

Edit: TurtleMaster Lennon out on loan to Everton. No Mirallas included.

He only hasn't been sold as July 2015 is 10 years service which is a testimonial match. Expect him to be sold in August this year.

oh and TurtleMaster and Willo_ if you're wondering why Mass Luongo couldn't find a new (higher up) home than 3rd tier Swindon. It's because they're holding out for a really good price as I just found out when we sold him to Swindon we included a 40% sell on clause. So with 40% of the fee having to go to the previous owners it makes sense not to sell low.

Seeing as I can see you're awake TurtleMaster I am am ******* on cloud 9 right now. HARRY ******* KANE!!!

First time in 3 years Arsenal have led at 1/2 time and lost:) Now thump Liverpoo please and maybe injure Sturridge if it's not too much trouble;)

Seeing as we play them on Tuesday....

Don't know what to watch honestly I have a preference to watch the Hull City and Aston Villa because of the strong possibility of one of them getting relegated.

Go Sunderland, Arsenal, Aston Villa & Tottenham I guess

Edit: That doesn't mean I think they'll all win I assume Hull City will

Last edited:
You lost with pride that is a bonus
Yep at least we didn't once going behind roll over like in many seasons gone against Liverpool.

However 4 from last 69 at Anfield:(

TurtleMaster I can see why you hate the red shites:straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back