Everton (H)
Sunderland (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Man City (H)
Swansea (A)
Liverpool (H)
Bournemouth (A)

Not a bad start...
Much better than ours. The organisers can get ****ed for our schedule :mad:.

My last two seasons in PES have gone the same way as Evertons last two seasons. Funny how that works :confused::drunk:

Much better than ours. The organisers can get stuffed for our schedule :mad:.

My last two seasons in PES have gone the same way as Evertons last two seasons. Funny how that works :confused::drunk:
Look at it this way though. There'll be another portion of the draw which is easy while ours is hard.

It's not worth visiting if you don't support Man U, ManC, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal.
The couple of City fans are good but it's full of plastic fans who denigrate supporting a lesser club.

Just read the 10+ pages of "Are Spurs a big club" and you'll see. it's truly turned to s**t.

Swarles Barkley

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2014
In the relegation battle
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons | Aston Villa
Smash & grab but happy with avoiding a potential banana skin in Bournemouth on the weekend. Will take some time for all the new faces to gel. Just one starter who also started the FA Cup Final :eek:

Last edited:

Solid hit on the ref.

NSFB football is back tomorrow night! :):thumbsu:

:D

Smash & grab but happy with avoiding a potential banana skin in Bournemouth on the weekend. Will take some time for all the new faces to gel. Just one starter who also started the FA Cup Final :eek:
Will you just hurry up and take Ade off our hands please!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens late in the window if we haven't brought in another striker.

If you're so desperate Levy should put up for more of his wages ;)
Good one :p Levy spending money :p He's as big a penny pincher as Wenger :D :cry:

Missed Witsel because he left it too late and now we are threadbare in midfield....

Back