Media The World Qooty Federation - The Peoples League

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, back to something important.
Quivorir (the real strength of the Bears) the WQF is looming as a real possibility for me. :thumbsu:

Ouch.

Why won't you love me?
Is it because my posts don't go all rhymey?
You remind me of that Simpsons character, Grimey.
Is it true all shop names used to start with "Old Timey"?

Good news everyone!

I have a forum.

http://www.quivorir.com/

As soon as I figure out how to mask the domain back to reasonablesizedfooty it will be great!

Ouch.

Why won't you love me?
Is it because my posts don't go all rhymey?
You remind me of that Simpsons character, Grimey.
Is it true all shop names used to start with "Old Timey"?
You don't need my love, there's oodles of love for you in the league.
Someone should revive Flog Of God's top 20 thingy so you can get the recognition that you deserve. :):thumbsu:
The Filth Wizard, order someone capable, this rules me out, to do Floggy's old MVP thread, thanks.

You don't need my love, there's oodles of love for you in the league.
Someone should revive Flog Of God's top 20 thingy so you can get the recognition that you deserve. :):thumbsu:
The Filth Wizard, order someone capable, this rules me out, to do Floggy's old MVP thread, thanks.

But my love requirements are reaching fitzroybulldog levels.

ALL THE LOVE!!! ALL FOR BRAHJ!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

zhQ9FNL.gif

Good news everyone!

I have a forum.

http://www.quivorir.com/

As soon as I figure out how to mask the domain back to reasonablesizedfooty it will be great!
I did hear a small ruour that Jobe3Votes will be re-emerging on this forum in the near future. Watch this space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quivorir, are you planning on devoting your time to this, rather than coaching? Or will this be used to further strengthen your coaching.

shortskyle spams a lot.
My coaching has taken a hit this week due to the league being born. I will aim to be back at my best ASAP.

Really coming together now people, I posted some boobs and they weren't deleted and I also swore.

SO CAN YOU!
Geez man atleast link us to that s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back