Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Markus Persson has just posted that Minecraft has sold 15 million copies. What an awesome achievement for him and Mojang.

I bought the game when it first came out. Easily one of my favorite gaming experiences to date.

Yeah I bought it when it was half price. They won me over with the simple online version without the mobs etc. I thought it was awesome, had no idea there was a "real" version around.

Some updates :
- vWestCoast your watergardens water supply now has a highrise underneath it. Looks a bit less weird this way.
- Chief can you let skatey perry know that if he's wondering what happened to his pokemon ball, I relocated it to near your Roundhouse complex?
- Suburbia now almost reaches Roundhouse.
- Safe road connect through from the town to Mullcatraz.
- The long path from the central area all the way to Western ( Chief ) has been fixed up to accommodate horseback (tunnels made 1 higher). Also probably information of use to Mister Carlton
- Berryton, the first NPC Village that I buried under dirt, has been prettied up and actually looks like its just a hill now, rather than a big dirt-shaped box. Huge project. Also has three easter egg alcoves hidden within the forest.
- Rail connect from cfc's (town) to TheBrownDog 's residence. He's aware.
- Rail connect from Kieran SPAWN to Vipertooth 's castle
- The lesser half of Turbo Armstronghold now has directional blocks added to help a visitor from the rail line to the ladder. House topside improved and area safed. Wise Guy Sam has laid a bunch of track there onward to his place but has not powered it. A few things a bit untended there.
- Other stronghold originally found by Eth out near Bolangum Inn has had a safer hut erected over it.
- Express rail line from Roundhouse to Egg Palace is now operational.
- Skyrail is now in working order from Hellbourne (Mirakzul's) original castle as far as Berryton with stops at vWestCoast 's old place (restored to liveable) and Layer Cake. More work to be done there.
- Griefed island near SPAWN fixed.
- Discovered Mescalito's new place! Don't remember his name so can't brag about it.

I think my comment in chat says all that need be said :

mJQYLnT.png

k0lDRDd.png

IT9daWU.png

LlALO7W.png

Yeah I bought it when it was half price. They won me over with the simple online version without the mobs etc. I thought it was awesome, had no idea there was a "real" version around.

Some updates :
- vWestCoast your watergardens water supply now has a highrise underneath it. Looks a bit less weird this way.
- Chief can you let skatey perry know that if he's wondering what happened to his pokemon ball, I relocated it to near your Roundhouse complex?
Why?

This being Minecraft, out of place sprites are a staple I would have thought.
Took quite a bit of work to rebuild it in full. I can put it back but would lose interest in building the town. I only said the more houses the merrier. Thought it was quite over and above respectful to go put it up again somewhere else near to your own builds.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Minecraft ethics are fascinating - a lot of fine balances between give/take, individual freedom/respect for others space, and doing your own thing/collaborating & sharing.

Could write quite a thesis about it.

FWIW, I think what Mobbs did was totally above board and appropriate.

Look at his items. Must have just started, doesn't even have a sword, much less a bow! :p
Yea, I was just mining a hole and didn't expect to find a cave with a walk-way. Now I have a sword in the inv most of the time.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Yea, I was just mining a hole and didn't expect to find a cave with a walk-way.

You'll certainly get used to those caves. Always a bit startling when you are mining in that casual, barely-concentrating state and burst through to a river of lava.

You'll certainly get used to those caves. Always a bit startling when you are mining in that casual, barely-concentrating state and burst through to a river of lava.
Yea, mine is all set up, so I am fully prepared.

Back