Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking of getting Minecraft buuuut, not sure what I should really expect myself to be doing.

I know the options are almost limitless, but what are some fun things to do in Minecraft?
To me, Minecrafts getting old and I don't play it anymore due to the fact that the new updates really irritate me and that it gets boring.

To me, Minecrafts getting old and I don't play it anymore due to the fact that the new updates really irritate me and that it gets boring.

I go through stages of this, but I'm always back. One of the games I've put the most hours into.

Try downloading some of the custom maps or mods. Otherwise plenty of servers you can jump on and play various mini games.

Thinking of getting Minecraft buuuut, not sure what I should really expect myself to be doing.

I know the options are almost limitless, but what are some fun things to do in Minecraft?
Don't worry about any of these guys saying it's getting old. Id do anything to go back to when I hadn't played it before...

Building your first hut to survive the night... Feeling genuine fear when something growls in a dark cave... Never daring to take on a creeper... Struggling through the first few nights with barely enough food to survive... Finding your first diamond... Building your first castle...

Never played a more enjoyable, addictive game as this one.

+1 to the 'always coming back' comments.

Hey Mobbenfuhrer, managed to log in tonight and wander around, saw the skyrail up and running, went past Mullarcatraz to OMG Lookout. That building with the stained glass above the entrance is massive.

Eth, whats with the orgy pit at New Crackton?

Hey Mobbenfuhrer, managed to log in tonight and wander around, saw the skyrail up and running, went past Mullarcatraz to OMG Lookout. That building with the stained glass above the entrance is massive.

Eth, whats with the orgy pit at New Crackton?
...There's an orgy pit at New Crackton?

Where can I find it?

Yeah the big building is my pride and joy, and quite simple to build (if you look at the materials you'll see I didn't spend much).

Roof was a campaigner to put down, though :D

...There's an orgy pit at New Crackton?

Where can I find it?

Felt dirty taking this screenshot...

2014-06-21_004905_zps571f10e4.png

It appears to be near the train line underneath your villager buildings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not paying the exorbitant price they currently ask for the PS4 at the moment, I'll wait for the price drop before heading down any paths.

Sometime in December apparently.

I think I'll get this on PS4 when it comes out, anyone else going down that path?

It's already had issues, so release date will be later than original date. I'll be getting it.

Won't be as good as the PC version though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back