The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick of arseclowns like you bringing the asada/wada stuff up in threads that are not related. * off and keep posting in the hot topic thread.
Watson makes it related! He won't shut up about it.

I hope that Essendon and Hird get f...ed over by WADA.
Hope the joke is on him and that joke of a club and his love child Hird.

Watson makes it related! He won't shut up about it.

All he needs to say is Watson annoys him because he always defends Essendon and is biased.

But not what he said in the parts I quoted.

My radio was locked on from 0900 to 1500 every day I was in Melbourne.

KB is good for a laugh, but plenty of flog guests like Denham (GWS is a failure) and Jon Ralph (all GWS players are leaving).

The only thing I didn't listen to with Harf was the 1 hour a week with Carlos Alberto Diego (I loathe soccer) and his fit and well segment, (cause I'm a fat alcoholic).

But loved casual Friday. Miss that the most.

No more Rita now on Casual Friday, not that I get to listen, mind you.

How good was the Rebecca Wilson / Dermott Brereton dust up last week?

Whole segment was even played up here on Triple M's Rush Hour. Ripping radio.

No more Rita now on Casual Friday, not that I get to listen, mind you.

How good was the Rebecca Wilson / Dermott Brereton dust up last week?

Whole segment was even played up here on Triple M's Rush Hour. Ripping radio.
any reason why? she's freakin' out of control. just aggressively repeats her opinion on whatever platform she can get. the only time i've seen her face in a live argument she was pretty shaken. In fairness i'd be pretty flustered if i was arguing on live tv

any reason why? she's freakin' out of control. just aggressively repeats her opinion on whatever platform she can get. the only time i've seen her face in a live argument she was pretty shaken. In fairness i'd be pretty flustered if i was arguing on live tv
I think she's on AW now as a part time guest on the Drive show. Can't do both, so she took AW over SEN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always have a laugh when Dr Turf starts slapping her around.

Maher and Gaze are the worst just edging out Mark Allen.

There should be an inquiry in to the 'rise' of Rita Panahi.

I can't recall anyone with so little substance, experience and lacking in the understanding of a subject, being offered such a high profile in MSM. Like Andrew Bolt, she constantly rants about an issue with an obvious bias. In that I mean, it appears she has taken a stance before she even has looked into the issue. She does not seem to have a grasp of how to articulate her argument with a holistic view of the facts.

When she is challenged by someone who is an expert in the subject she goes to water.

I don't follow her on twitter, but often she is re-tweeted by people who I do follow and her comments are mainly smart arse responses and put-downs.

I get the impression she has an overly inflated opinion of her wit & debating skills.

Btw, Interesting to see this on the SEN Wikipedia page - "Rita Panahi and Jason Richardson provide right-wing opinions on politics and co-host "Casual Friday".

melbourne cup field but

andy maher still wins by the length of the flemington straight

1. answers his own questions before repeating the question and by the time he finishes the guest has abt 30 seconds to speak

2. in total awe of whispy watson , waits for tim to have an opinion before sharing his

3. total bias commentary during the essendon saga , became whispy watson mouth piece

4. tree hugging left wing labour voter

Can't disagree with your assessment of Andy Maher. He does appear to run with the foxes and sleep with the hounds.

Had he not been Timmy's sidekick, I'm of the view he would have adopted a much different view on the Essendon saga.

Haven't heard him too much in respect to his politics. Is he really of the left wing persuasion?....strikes me more of a 'small l' Liberal.

Last edited:
Can't disagree with your assessment of Andy Maher. He does appear to run with the foxes and sleep with the hounds.

Had he not been Timmy's sidekick, I'm of the view he would have adopted a much different view on the Essendon saga.

Haven't heard him too much in respect to his politics. Is he really of the left wing persuasion?....strikes me more of a 'small l' Liberal.

no way , loves the labour party .... another x

I can't recall anyone with so little substance, experience and lacking in the understanding of a subject, being offered such a high profile in MSM.
Ahem...

hamish_mcLachlan_polished_man-600x600.jpg

At least Maher gets his facts straight I suppose... Gaze just comes out and says genuine tripe that leaves everyone on site going "well that's not true".

Also whoever it was above who said Rita has an over inflated view of her own wit and debating skills - that is easily the most accurate description I've ever heard of her. +1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back