Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
98QngsR.gif
Welcome to this iteration of Theme Thursdays!
This week we're celebrating one of the biggest factors in modern society, where inspiration is aplenty, TV!

I'm going to suggest that it doesn't necessarily have to be a television show, but could also be a TV only movie, or a web-series. If you submit anime, I may scold you, but I'll begrudgingly accept it.
You may:
  • submit up to two entries
  • include socks if you want to
You must:
  • Include a guernsey and shorts
  • Give your team a name, don't expect me to pull you up on it, I may not notice that you've not included it until I put the poll up, and it's too late at that point. If you do not include a team name, you will not be included in the poll

Good luck, and happy designing!

Though I don't watch the show, this is Doctor Who inspired and the footy club is named after the shortlive royal title of the Duke of Windsor appropriately sponsored by New Scotland Yard and BBC One.

DoctorWho.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My graphic design skills suck and I don't really have the knowledge/tools to make an entry, but if I did it would have to be "Static FC", featuring all the great snow/noise you used to get when the channel wasn't tuned. :D

My graphic design skills suck and I don't really have the knowledge/tools to make an entry, but if I did it would have to be "Static FC", featuring all the great snow/noise you used to get when the channel wasn't tuned. :D
maxresdefault.jpg

Ah yes, gold ol' channel 28 when you had the antenna dial clicked the wrong way,,,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back