Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
One thing not mentioned on here so far is that Hird indeed may not responsible for what happened.

At the time, Essendon had an employment structure where Hird was kept off to the side of the matter.

Whilst Paul Hamilton was in charge of football....Hird's department did not report to the department responsible for sports science, strength and conditioning...nor did that department report to Hird.

So in some sense, this will come out in Hird's court case about the employment structure and that could be used in his defence.

One thing not mentioned on here so far is that Hird indeed may not responsible for what happened.

At the time, Essendon had an employment structure where Hird was kept off to the side of the matter.

Whilst Paul Hamilton was in charge of football....Hird's department did not report to the department responsible for sports science, strength and conditioning...nor did that department report to Hird.

So in some sense, this will come out in Hird's court case about the employment structure and that could be used in his defence.
Can you stop dreaming for 1 day? Even 1 hour?

Reid sent Hird a letter, so Hird should of stopped it

Hird was messaging Dank talking about the players and injections

Can you stop dreaming for 1 day? Even 1 hour?

Reid sent Hird a letter, so Hird should of stopped it

Hird was messaging Dank talking about the players and injections

I'm suggesting that it's a real possibility.

If Hird had no direct responsibility, then it could raise doubts as to his culpability

His defence of what? The SC he hasn't received?

This appeal flies in the face of the wishes of the club and more importantly the players. It's all about Jim, as usual - and it is a disgrace

I'm suggesting that it's a real possibility.

If Hird had no direct responsibility, then it could raise doubts as to his culpability
Seriously, just give it up, take a break and read through everything again

This appeal flies in the face of the wishes of the club and more importantly the players. It's all about Jim, as usual - and it is a disgrace

Respect +1. Well said

Case closed, close the thread. Doesn't even make sense, and why have a thread open for the delusional Hirdashians statements, that make absolutely no sense at all

Then he should be sacked for gross incompetence!
But I find it hard to believe that James Hird did not micro manage every little thing that went on at Essendon, controlling personalities leave nothing to others.

Seriously, just give it up, take a break and read through everything again

Respect +1. Well said

Case closed, close the thread. Doesn't even make sense, and why have a thread open for the delusional Hirdashians statements, that make absolutely no sense at all

Delusions don't include facts.

And now the the club has confirmed that Hird is to remain coach no matter what happens with the appeal says it all really. I may not like the fact he is the coach going forward, but, the Board have made their decision. And the fact remains he was never directly responsible for the actions of Dank and Robinson...they didn't work for him!

And now the the club has confirmed that Hird is to remain coach no matter what happens with the appeal says it all really. I may not like the fact he is the coach going forward, but, the Board have made their decision. And the fact remains he was never directly responsible for the actions of Dank and Robinson...they didn't work for him!

It's like you live in a universe where Hird wasnt the guy organising the meeting after Doc Reid, and I quote, stopped everything, which is getting a little frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, nah..

79444965.jpg

Once upon a time in a far away land.....

Hird was forced to attend that meeting with Robinson and Dank at his house. Hird was forced to be part of the process Robinson put in place in regards to the approval of substances. Reid was forced to address his letter to Hird even though it had nothing to do with him.

Hey Paz nice post.

This has all been discussed ad nauseum......on your board over 12 months ago, where it was deemed relevant, and used as a basis for the #standbyhird campaign. Everyone else's fault but jimmy.

Not relevant Paz.

Next.

Oh my.

they have?

wow

I bought a ticket for lotto.
I'm not sure what the winning numbers were,but,I'm pretty sure they're the same as I have on my ticket,which, I may or may not have misplaced.
If and when I find it,you can't see it,but,can I have my money now thank you.

Save the messiah #standbyhird

I must say im shocked to be reading this, I even liked the post.

If Robinson was responsible why did Essendon pay him out, admitting he was wrongfully dismissed?

If *rogue*Dank was responsible why aren't Essendon suing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back