Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood why people complain about having "nothing to do" on Good Friday. Don't people ever want a day where there's absolutely no commitments and nothing they have to do? Just have a lazy day at home FFS. Feels like gold when you work full time.

Perfect opportunity to go fishing, camping, day tripping, surfing, Diving or any other Bloke stuff I would have thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. Specifically Agnostics and Atheists. There's no reason for it, at all.

I just grew up with it, even without any religion in my family. I just see it as an opportunity to eat a food I thoroughly enjoy and don't eat enough of ;)

Why do club boards get so touchy about opposition supporters with threats of infractions. Fair enough if they're being a dickhead, but whats with the hypersensitivity? If you want to start dishing out infractions with anyone you disagree with, why not just lock the board to just club supporters. :rolleyes:

This all comes back to an earlier post I made. I recently got warned on my own board about discussing an old topic, because some people were so ******* touchy about 2012, as if it was such a dark time, we should never ever ever talk about it. All I ever wanted to do is highlight the transformation.

Thats what I don't understand.

People are ******* twats, that's why.

Most people that moderate team boards are twats. There are plenty of exceptions to the rule.

Why some people are even made mods is something I really don't understand.

People are ******* twats, that's why.

Most people that moderate team boards are twats. There are plenty of exceptions to the rule.

Why some people are even made mods is something I really don't understand.
I Think a lot of the people heavily involved with clubs are way too involved, and obsessed with footy. I mean I love my footy and all, but there is life outside footy believe it or not. I'm mainly talking about the guys, who do the cheer squad stuff, wear badges, get all the player signatures, travel to all interstate games.

I've seen some people get carded for * all, just cos the mod is trigger happy. I Spend a s**t load of time in the religion forum and things get heated from time to time. But nobody ever gets carded.

Last edited:
Why do club boards get so touchy about opposition supporters with threats of infractions. Fair enough if they're being a dickhead, but whats with the hypersensitivity? If you want to start dishing out infractions with anyone you disagree with, why not just lock the board to just club supporters. :rolleyes:

Thats what I don't understand.
Because supporters (especially after losses) already think the world has fallen on them, they don't need other supporters to tell them that.

Ventured to a Collingwood home game yesterday.

Kiss Cam?

Half time entertainment- dancing in the crowd; random shots of pple dancing in the crowd...dancing man on the boundary and then dancing dancers acting like Glee and dancing?

I just don't understand.

Still better than the s**t I used to see as a kid in the 70's at Vic Park.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back