Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ventured to a Collingwood home game yesterday.

Kiss Cam?

Half time entertainment- dancing in the crowd; random shots of pple dancing in the crowd...dancing man on the boundary and then dancing dancers acting like Glee and dancing?

I just don't understand.

Still better than the s**t I used to see as a kid in the 70's at Vic Park.....
Collingwood are real visionaries huh? Its pathetic

Ventured to a Collingwood home game yesterday.

Kiss Cam?

Half time entertainment- dancing in the crowd; random shots of pple dancing in the crowd...dancing man on the boundary and then dancing dancers acting like Glee and dancing?

I just don't understand.

Still better than the s**t I used to see as a kid in the 70's at Vic Park.....
We have Kiss cam too unfortunately. Waiting for the backfire lols. And I just thought I was on my club board then for a minute. :confused:

The greatest half time thing of all is at Eagles home games this year. Just before play resumes they play a video with the Eagle mascot doing a chant "Go Eagles Go!"

What's great about that you ask? Just that it appears that there is not one single member of the crowd joining in with the chant. Even my 8-year-old, who you would think would be part of the ideal target market for such a gimmick, openly laughs at how lame it is.

The greatest half time thing of all is at Eagles home games this year. Just before play resumes they play a video with the Eagle mascot doing a chant "Go Eagles Go!"

What's great about that you ask? Just that it appears that there is not one single member of the crowd joining in with the chant. Even my 8-year-old, who you would think would be part of the ideal target market for such a gimmick, openly laughs at how lame it is.

I preferred the 'Eagles Royalty' with the imprinted crown on the screen.....

2012, as if it was such a dark time, we should never ever ever talk about it. .

2012 wasn't even that bad for us IMO. Destroyed by injuries playing a hugely overlooked role. We went in to the mid season break 4 - 6 ffs.

Anyway, this is not the place for footy talk but in short I agree.

When people go away on holidays and they leave their bins out for almost the entire time they are away.
I see it alot when I take my dog for walk.

Surely it can't be that hard to ask a neighbour (like I do) to put your bins out for you and then bring them in.
I think some do it to give the illusion that someone is there and thus the local burglars aren't aware that it's a free for all at 123 Fake St

I think some do it to give the illusion that someone is there and thus the local burglars aren't aware that it's a free for all at 123 Fake St

Wouldn't it be the complete opposite?
Our bins get collected Thursday morning, so of course everyone puts their bins out on Wednesday night.
It's when you still see the same bins out after the weekend its pretty obvious no-one is home (or they are REALLY lazy)

Our bins get collected Thursday morning, so of course everyone puts their bins out on Wednesday night.
It's when you still see the same bins out after the weekend its pretty obvious no-one is home (or they are REALLY lazy)
I guess if the burglars are checking up on it more than once but if I saw a house with their bins out at any stage of week, I would hazard to guess someone is there. However the the mailbox is overflowing, that's another thing.......

Lol at those bagging David Moyes. He's about to get a 10mil + payout for 1 years work #Jealous

As a man with pride you'd rather be able to do a good job (and still get paid a whole heap of cash), rather then get paid to bugger off because you're useless.

It's the same with Christmas lights. I still drive around and see people with some up and it is 4 months since Christmas.

It's the same for me anything north of the Leach HWY exit of the Kwinana Freeway.

So it turns out my local does have Irn Bru.
They have cans and 1.25 L bottles. Which is best for optimum first Irn Bru experience?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bogans next door, whenever the parents go away, the bogan offspring (both 18+) leave the bin out until parents return, don't even think they take rubbish out to it. When they gather to drink on the veranda but can't make it to the foot path to bring it in, seriously wtf. Never assume the house is empty. Lazy people everywhere.

I guess if the burglars are checking up on it more than once but if I saw a house with their bins out at any stage of week, I would hazard to guess someone is there. However the the mailbox is overflowing, that's another thing.......

Very true.
The owners might as well leave the door open if they're going to leave mail overflowing in the letterbox.

Purchased and chilling in my fridge.
If it is s**t, prepare for me to heckle you out of the forum!!

Is delicious - but colour/taste makes it feel as if you are drinking liquid cancer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...tle-lawsuit-over-text-messages-163747040.html

really? 3 extra texts over a two week period and the payout is 3 mil - of which $500k goes to the lawyers of course...

it never ceases to amaze me how many people stress out about people sending them newsletters by e-mail... even if you come in overnight and have 40 sitting in your inbox, that's still about a 20 second job to delete them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back