Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I began saying good morning back. Then I just started nodding or something. Now I've made it clear I've no interest in it whatsoever.
You sure they work there?

I began saying good morning back. Then I just started nodding or something. Now I've made it clear I've no interest in it whatsoever.
You should get one of these:

JNjTrWr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Alex Williamson is a funny Youtube comedian.

A bit like Bradd Dalziell is a good WAFL footballer.

I don't see him (Williamson) as someone I would like to go and see do a 2 hour stand-up routine at a theatre, but given people like Peter Helliar and Russell Gilbert have made careers out of 'comedy' then he's every chance to make a go of it.

I think Alex Williamson is a funny Youtube comedian.

A bit like Bradd Dalziell is a good WAFL footballer.

I don't see him (Williamson) as someone I would like to go and see do a 2 hour stand-up routine at a theatre, but given people like Peter Helliar and Russell Gilbert have made careers out of 'comedy' then he's every chance to make a go of it.

Agreed. I don't think I'd enjoy a full routine from him, but I love his comedy in a short, 2 minute video.

Calling for BT's sacking for him using the "P" word.

If he is sacked it should be due to the fact he's a shithouse, inept + Geelong-hating commentator bastard.

I love the faux outrage from the heroes on the main board.

I know Arabs who, during ramadan, sleep all day and eat all night, thus actually not fasting at all. :p

That's still fasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back