Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You visit Tumblr often?

From what I understand and from what I saw of the footage it's just a bunch of dumbarse teenagers who are a part of a large internet community. I feel bad that the event they were excited for turned out to be a flop. I'm pissed off at the ******* organisers who were completely unprofessional and furthermore extorted the dumbarse teenagers for more money when they couldn't afford to stay at the hotel.

Those McDonald's ads where they show what part of the cow they use in their burgers reminded me of something - Where/why do people have this impression that Maccas, Hungry Jack's, KFC, etc. aren't using real meat, or are using offal? It wouldn't be any cheaper or easier to manufacture or acquire in mass quantities than standard cuts of meat, so there's no reason for them to do it.

Those McDonald's ads where they show what part of the cow they use in their burgers reminded me of something - Where/why do people have this impression that Maccas, Hungry Jack's, KFC, etc. aren't using real meat, or are using offal? It wouldn't be any cheaper or easier to manufacture or acquire in mass quantities than standard cuts of meat, so there's no reason for them to do it.
Big corporation = evil! therefore can and will do evil and depraved things whenever possible and get away with it because they own Congress. Like using pig fat in the chocolate sundaes, I swear that's true, my girlfriends cousin has a friend who used to work there and they really do.

Big corporation = evil! therefore can and will do evil and depraved things whenever possible and get away with it because they own Congress. Like using pig fat in the chocolate sundaes, I swear that's true, my girlfriends cousin has a friend who used to work there and they really do.

Yeah, well that's an animal product. Not sure why it's entirely necessary in a chocolate sundae (there's enough lard in ice cream as it is), but I'm not going to paint it as some sort of "evil" practice.

Sure, fast food is processed to high heaven and full of additives and preservatives, but it's not offal, and it's not made up of "fake" meat or "fake" animal products.

Why anyone on this earth would want to stuff 20 live cockroaches in their mouth and hold them there for one minute.

(Saw this on Crazy Guiness World records last night :confused:)
People do wierd s**t for publicity thst they think might get them something (**** knows what in thst case though - a Listerine endorsement?). Thats how "reality" TV operates. No narcissists, no X-Factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the F**K are subway so stingy with the carrot? they put hardly on the subs! You can get a bag of carrots for like $1.20.

Try going to America where Subway has NO CARROT AT ALL :mad::mad:

It was hell. Brought a bag of shredded carrot with me one day and went to town on the thing as soon as they handed it over. Many strange looks were had.

Why the F**K are subway so stingy with the carrot? they put hardly on the subs! You can get a bag of carrots for like $1.20.

Because carrot is s**t.

People do wierd s**t for publicity thst they think might get them something (**** knows what in thst case though - a Listerine endorsement?). Thats how "reality" TV operates. No narcissists, no X-Factor.

Well it got him a guiness world record. :p

Still dunno why you would choose that one. It was so sick, he fit 20 of them in his mouth, they have to go in alive and come out alive. The biggest issues when doing this WR is obviously choking on them, but them also biting and/or defecating in your mouth. :eek:

makes me wonder (wonder, wonder)....around 11 years ago mcDs advertised that chicken nuggets are now made with "real chicken".

What would make someone think of doing this

10472593_434798689996659_696910836467765427_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back