Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Meh, was at a controlled range with obvious parents consent. Accidents happen.

It was an accident but why even tempt fate like that.

You must be braindead to give a 9 year old girl an automatic weapon.

And now the poor girl has to live with the trauma of killing a man for her whole life. Hope the parents can afford a lot of therapy.

I shot a lever action rifle (I think that's what it's called) when I was 9 or 10.

Nothing bad happened. Was actually quite fun.

I shot a lever action rifle (I think that's what it's called) when I was 9 or 10.

Nothing bad happened. Was actually quite fun.
Yeah, I rode a billycart out the front of my house too. Doesn't mean it would have been a good idea to put me in the driver seat of a Porsche on the freeway.

I don't understand why drivers go to intersections without lights, and try to turn across several lanes of very busy traffic on a major road, when there are traffic lights a short distance away.

Is waiting at a red light for a few minutes worse than waiting for far longer at a stop-sign, where one car can go about every five minutes in a split-second, nerve wracking turn?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happened to osteitus pubis? It seemed like every young tom, dick and harry's favourite excuse for a missing a game of footy/ "Nah bro Im out - OP" or "nah was gonna get drafted but got OP"

Now you don't hear about it.

Last edited:
I was thinking the very same thing myself. It was everywhere in the mid-2000s, now no-one gets it. Did they discover a cure?

When I was a lad growing up in Ireland soccer players frequently missed matches with "groin strains," you don't hear of that much any more either.

And speaking of stuff you don't see any more, when was the last time you saw white dog s**t? I reckon it's because you don't see many stray dogs these days. When I was in my short pants there were stray dogs all over the place biting people and shitting everywhere

Last edited:
I was thinking the very same thing myself. It was everywhere in the mid-2000s, now no-one gets it. Did they discover a cure?

When I was a lad growing up in Ireland soccer players frequently missed matches with "groin strains," you don't hear of that much any more either.

And speaking of stuff you don't see any more, when was the last time you saw white dog s**t? I reckon it's because you don't see many stray dogs these days. When I was in my short pants there were stray dogs all over the place biting people and shitting all over the place.

This is why I always visit good ol' GD, love it :thumbsu:

And speaking of stuff you don't see any more, when was the last time you saw white dog s**t? I reckon it's because you don't see many stray dogs these days. When I was in my short pants there were stray dogs all over the place biting people and shitting all over the place.

I always thought it was because they'd tightened up on people picking up after their dogs.

One thing I don't see anymore though is feathers. When I was a kid I'd always find feathers lying on the ground and take them home. Haven't seen one for a decade I reckon.

I always thought it was because they'd tightened up on people picking up after their dogs.

One thing I don't see anymore though is feathers. When I was a kid I'd always find feathers lying on the ground and take them home. Haven't seen one for a decade I reckon.

Birds avoid areas with little trees and high pollution.

Has to be Post Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back