Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst ones are they "it's perfectly healthy to weigh as much as a house" crowd. The ones are "happy" to be ******* huge but refuse to put photos up other than close ups of their face so you can't see how fat they are because in truth they aren't happy at all, they're just ******* lazy.

The worst fatties are the ones that call themselves "big". I believe the word you're looking for is "fat" chief

So this is the type of s**t I mean, this is the fatties poster child!

https://www.facebook.com/TessMunster

So this is the type of s**t I mean, this is the fatties poster child!

https://www.facebook.com/TessMunster

Nice bull ring. Reminds me..

979-521x600.jpg

The worst ones are they "it's perfectly healthy to weigh as much as a house" crowd. The ones are "happy" to be ******* huge but refuse to put photos up other than close ups of their face so you can't see how fat they are because in truth they aren't happy at all, they're just ******* lazy.

Want your blood to boil? Watch this.

What I don't understand. What 'dude' would get into writing articles about celebrities for newspapers and mags? Is this some weird venn diagram s**t where they are journalists that don't like sport or normal news but are still employed?

Want your blood to boil? Watch this.

Yes! Watched that last week and pissed myself at the 200kg chick who's like "I swim 2.5 k everyday/live an active lifestyle". Bitch what crap are you eating to burn about 1000 extra calories a day and still be that big. She'd easily be throwing down a 5000+ calorie a day diet just to maintain.

What I don't understand. What 'dude' would get into writing articles about celebrities for newspapers and mags? Is this some weird venn diagram s**t where they are journalists that don't like sport or normal news but are still employed?

Could be a relatively high paying job for sweet * all work, throwing up articles about whatever bullshit grabs your fancy, seems pretty appealing IMO.

Could be a relatively high paying job for sweet **** all work, throwing up articles about whatever bullshit grabs your fancy, seems pretty appealing IMO.
Yeah, but who answers to the question of "what do you do?" with I write crap articles and chase people around all day to annoy them, and be proud of that answer.

I don't understand why some millionaire athletes - particularly South American/European footballers - don't spend some of their money on dentistry. For all the money they're making and have, it's really not that expensive. I know Ronaldinho finally did recently, but guys like Franck Ribéry, what's their excuse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When a girl you haven't had contact with in a long time (could be an ex, an ex-colleague, or you just hung out a bit) contacts you out of the blue and all they write is "hey" or "hi". Its happened enough times for me to think its not random. Anyone else know what I'm speaking of?

When a girl you haven't had contact with in a long time (could be an ex, an ex-colleague, or you just hung out a bit) contacts you out of the blue and all they write is "hey" or "hi". Its happened enough times for me to think its not random. Anyone else know what I'm speaking of?
They want to chat?

she wants the D

Yes! Watched that last week and pissed myself at the 200kg chick who's like "I swim 2.5 k everyday/live an active lifestyle". Bitch what crap are you eating to burn about 1000 extra calories a day and still be that big. She'd easily be throwing down a 5000+ calorie a day diet just to maintain.

I think she swims 2.5 k's annually. Absolute bullshit she swims 2.5 k's a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back