Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 20s is literally perfect, what are you talking about? Shirt and shorts fits it perfectly, however if you want to wear pants they are also wearable.

One minute you are fine in shorts and shirt, next minute you walk in to a shop and the A/C is killing and you are freezing, or a breeze comes from nowhere and up go the nipples

Winter is great in Australia, it's never that cold as to be miserable. One of the reasons I left in England was the last winter I was there it was generally about three degrees most days, drizzling, dark and genuinely depressing, I just couldn't cope anymore.

Sounds like you, like me, have a case of SAD (seasonal affective disorder).

Could he have possibly been waiting until the end to bag it? Sometimes do this, not sure why, think it's just easier to put the bulky cereal box to the side, continue scanning and then bag it while you're paying.

A lot of people, if putting their groceries into a trolley to take out to the car, won't want a bag for their cereal.

Nope, I paid then had to ask him.

And had no trolley either.

Very puzzling.

What kind of cereal are you eating? Kellogg's Corn Blades? :eek:
Krusty-os.jpg

I don't understand why someone thought it was a good idea to invent licorice.

Licorice is amazing. Not that all sorts crap though- that s**t is nasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pics or you're lying.
I spent a couple of weeks in the capital last year. You see crazy s**t there. Including in my short time: a van full of dead pigs, both inside and hanging off the outside and of course a dude taking a dump in the gutter of a busy, major 12 lane road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back