Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who let their dogs roam inside aren't aware of how much their furniture smells like dog.

This is true I think.

Went to my ex's sister's house for dinner one time. Walking into their living room was like a punch to the face with the dog smell. I had to do everything in my power to not be rude and not dry retch. It was ****ing disgusting.

For the record, if I had a dog or cat, it would be allowed inside sometimes but predominantly be an outside pet. Clean >>> animals in the end.

How does the tennis ball stay on the side of the hip when the women are playing tennis

Very random post Damon_3388. Any particular reason that you have bought this query tonight.

Fwiw I always found his "dancing" quite ridiculous. I just don't think he could dance and this was the solution

It's not really a new thought, and everyone knows about his dancing, but observing a few Oils clips on YouTube this evening jogged my mind.

It just seems odd that he'd turn himself into a comedy character against a serious musical backdrop. It's entertaining and unique, but it also detracts from the message, and makes it hard to take them seriously.

In movies the characters never stumble their words, stutter or mis-pronouce (unless its part of a joke or portrayal of a special character). However in real life people don't always deliver lines perfectly. So perhaps not always they have to do re-takes if actors make mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not really a new thought, and everyone knows about his dancing, but observing a few Oils clips on YouTube this evening jogged my mind.

It just seems odd that he'd turn himself into a comedy character against a serious musical backdrop. It's entertaining and unique, but it also detracts from the message, and makes it hard to take them seriously.

If you're not taking their message seriously because of a music video that's probably more your fault than his. I don't think it was intended for comedic value.

People that let their dogs live pretty much permanently inside like humans, especially big ones.
My rottweiler and my wifes shitty little dog live inside. Goes out side when we aren't home but sleeps on our couch. Have a dog door to go outside when ever they want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back