Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know c***s who buy boats to plonk in their driveway and rarely ever use it - just so the neighbours can see it.
That's the whole idea, I'm so rich I can buy his thing you can never afford and ill never use it, but you'll bitch about if on an online forum to people you don't even know.

Haven't heard this much but when people use silly nicknames for bands/artists, this also brings on the douche chills.

"The Fooies" (probably the worst)
"Zeppo"
"Sabs"
"The Gurge"
"Powdies"
"Tay Tay" (if I ever heard someone call Taylor Swift 'Tay Tay', I would spit in their face)

Haven't heard this much but when people use silly nicknames for bands/artists, this also brings on the douche chills.

"The Fooies" (probably the worst)
"Zeppo"
"Sabs"
"The Gurge"
"Powdies"
"Tay Tay" (if I ever heard someone call Taylor Swift 'Tay Tay', I would spit in their face)
Exemptions granted for Oils and Chisel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Oils & Chisel are part of their bands names,unlike the examples thurm used.

"Tay,tay" for Taylor Swift ?
WTF is that ?
At a glance, Tay-Tay might have something to do with her name. ;)

That's not to say it isn't absolutely nauseating to hear.

Unless this was from your 10-year old niece, this is entirely unacceptable. If a male (of ANY age) said this, he needs to check his pants for a utensil

I have heard men say the nickname, I will dead arm them the next time they say it. The person that said it and who I am referring to in this instance is a really hot girl, who went to a Taylorr Swift concert a while back (hence why TS was the topic of conversation).

Sidenote at my retail job the other night we had half the store blasting the corporate radio station, while the other half (thanks to the sound department) was blasting the 1989 album. I was over blank space after the 4th listen.

Xtreme I am sure people would have more trouble understanding watching a grand final over 100 times than saying a nickname.

I should update the signature, I'm heading towards 200 - had a choice between the Bourne supremacy or the 2014 game again and needless to say I'm watching Jetta spud it up for a laugh :p. Also I have watched other games in recent weeks, mostly from the 2014 season but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back