Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Guys that are into those Disney/Pixar animated movies - seems very creepy
* Grown men who have Simpsons figures and other dumb toys all over their desk - creepier
* People that to inject an 'oh my god!' into nearly every sentence they utter

* Grown men who have Simpsons figures and other dumb toys all over their desk - creepier

OH MY GOD you have no sense of fun :p. May or may not be taking the piss.

I have been collecting action figures on and off the last 11 years (making up for my early teen years where I stopped collecting them). Unlike other people I don't have them on display throughout my house, they are in a geek room aka the man cave :D. Just like watching a certain grand final match an x amount of times... I have purchased the same toy a few times too (eg: I have 3 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime figures). One is a display model, one has been opened and played with (wanted to do the truck to robot transformation) and the other was kept in box to sell in the future.

These days I collect movie props, Rocky Balboa's boxing gloves - other various items. My favourite "items" are the Rambo knives I have from the Rambo movies.

I actually don't have much time for the Disney/Pixar animated movies - I was not hooked on Toy Story 1-2 in my youth (was 13 when the first one came out) so when the third came out I was indifferent to it. I did like Enchanted though - because it blended part animation part live action (and it brought me back to my youth and watching the Disney movies when I was little).

I forgot to write 'work desk'. I collect stuff too but it would feel weird putting it all my work desk.

I hate Disney. Even as a kid I thought all that cartoony crap was lame. I just wanted to see hairy pussies and Sabbath/Motorhead videos

You'd hate to see my collection of kinder suprise toys that sit atop my fridge then...

Edit: Should continue to read before posting.

Yeah.

Don't know what Wall-E is, but if its animated, it most likely stinks.

Also - one of the best films of the decade? fellow please.
tumblr_lgy92ngpvc1qavsh3o1_500.gif

Oh my god one and two describe me

tumblr_inline_n462kiPj1C1qelsh7.gif

Oh my god,so does three now :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah.

Don't know what Wall-E is, but if its animated, it most likely stinks.

Also - one of the best films of the decade? fellow please.

Fair dinkum...

Feel genuinely sorry for you, what closed-mindedness. Depriving yourself of some beautiful, poignant, funny, uplifting films.

Fair dinkum...

Feel genuinely sorry for you, what closed-mindedness. Depriving yourself of some beautiful, poignant, funny, uplifting films.

What was the funniest and most upliftingly poignant moment, in your opinion, of a Disney Pixar movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back